jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

About other blogs

I have to confess... That I really love my minstrel a lot... Wait... What? You already knew that? Oh.. I see... Seems that I talk to much about my Minstrel and my random adventures inside Lotro. Well, I guess that we can change the topic... Right?

When I started this blog, I was kinda lost in the topic, months ago I tried to make a WoW blog but it failed because I didnt like it at the end, I was so dissapointed with WoW that I decided not to write about it and checking all my game on my computer I realized that I had a lot things to play... like Dragon age: Origins, which I end it... Dragon age: the awakening, also end it... re-played Supreme Commander, and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, even tried Spore which gave me like 30.5 minutes of fun while I was creating a nasty race, but at the end, I found out that I wanted epic battles. So my options were Dungeons and Dragons online, WoW (Again, and this was a NOT) and Lotro... Which I really love.

I spent so many days with my old main, a Hunter, and my champion, my warden, even make a Runekeeper... and after that: Varsalla Darksong born. I was having such a great time that I wanted to make a blog of this, "Maybe this time I wont fail" I said, but I couldnt be sure. I grab my courage and will and went directly to blogging again to see what it happened.

 While I was doing this, I got the fever of reading more and more blogs, investigate about all of this and drive myself into this world, which is really good. Besides, I love reading so, I was killing two birds with the ame rock, Reading and blog-fever.

In my journies inside the dark world of blogs *Creepy music at the background* I found some points of light which have been the blogs that caught my eyes and gave me ideas, solved some doubts and show me how BAD I suck at screenshooting. Im sure that most fo you must know them but here Im going to talk about them, they deserve this and more!

One fun blog that I check from time to time is under the link http://lordoffree.wordpress.com/ This blog is written by a Hobbit Minstrel (We, Minstrels (if you dont know): are Epic) called Yhoghi, and his in-game adventures and real life experiences. I do recommend this blog, its funny, nice well thinking screens *and I cry once again*  and precise posts about things. And besides a Minstrel, he is such a great bug-finder, check his twitter and his blog to see why.

Another that I check is one under the link http://wanderingthroughmiddleearth.blogspot.com/ She have some good posts, funny stuff and nice screens *I'm not... going to... to cr.. cry again* and the post that made me laugh for like a hour or so, everyone at the office was like: "Ok, dude... it was fun, but stop it, you are going to die if you go on with that". It was about a Biography. I recommend it 100%. She also speak about many games, go and chek it out, k? thx!

To end my post, Im gonna leave you with a inspiring blog, awesome screens and great illustrations. This is, for me, the best blog that I ave read until now about Lotro, you can find it under the link http://roll100.blogspot.com/ In here you can find a great reading, and a lots of posts too (I'm still at june, 3 post called Under the Stars and Moon, year 2010)

In my opinion, you should check these blogs some day. They are great and inspiring as well. I checked many other blogs but some of them seems to be forgotten by their owners (one of them had his last post like half of the past year, or so) but they are also great.

Blogging (If that word really exists... but I have the feeling that Im just messing around with the English a bit... or a Lot.. maybe a LOT) is a great hobby. I'm kinda addicted.

Have fun everyone, I'm going to check some stuff in Lotro-wiki and facebook until the traffic goes down   a bit to drive home, maybe I'll be here later!

Oh.. one thing. maybe the links are not going to work, so you may have to copy&paste the link. Sorry about that :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario