miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Why Everswim?

Evendim, the in-game zone where Annuminas is at, As well as several ruins of the second age is what my last topics is all about. I know that I should change the topic but for the moments I have my hands tied against my back. Its where I'm leveling right now and where the goblins showed me why should I hate them.

The zone of Evendim is quie easy to describe: Part of it is land, where the green fields and ruins of all lies invaded by treasure robbers and goblins (>.<) and Wargs and undeads, and the second part is a MASIVE BODY OF WATER that you can easily see i the map. In fact, just when you reach Tinnudir you get almost the entire map at once. Dont believe me? See the map right here:

A MASIVE BODY OF WATER... as I said.
Thanks to Lotro-Wiki for this map :)

The first time that I arrived here, with my hunter, I was looking at the map and I said: "Pfft... This is a exaggeration from Turbine's part... This lake can't be this big".

At this very moment I would like to retract my words and say: This lake is this big. maybe even more. I'm not lying at all, swimming across the lake can take you some minutes without reaching coast from coast, could be just for the size of the map or even for the fact that your swimming speed is kinda.. meh.

The only thing that I dont know is... Why turbine? Why you have to put some quest in the other, inhabited side of the lake? Are you just lost your mind? By all the Valars, those quests are quite annoying sometimes. and if you die twice and need to visit the graveyard... There's no graveyard near... None... zero... eaither walk by the coast or swimg across the lake: your choice.

Maybe with the Update they decided to make a extra Graveyard near, and hopefully away from Annuminas, where the last time that I saw, the mobs were around lvl 50 I think. honestly, i can't be sure right now. Away from home, away from game, away from actual info. But I do remember that I hard a hard time with my Hunter there and she was like lvl 36, maybe 37.

The reason why this place is know it as "Everswim" is just the lake, the other two rivers have no importance in here. Well, maybe the Brandywine river which starts at the Lake Evendim, of course. Still, this place is fun and is a good idea to try it.


Annúminas, the old empire.

Evendim lake... Part I

Evendim Lake, part II, and to be continue...
Big, ins't? Well, I have to go, see you later and I'll leave you with this normal Evendim screen.

And yes... I'm running with a chest in my hand... filled with treasures... and I'm not a thief.... gtg!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario