martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

More crafting stuff

Well, in thes epast days I spent a lot of time searching for Ash and Yew branches in the floor in order to raise my woodworking a bit. I had great fun with woodworking, even if I can barely use it. Sadly, I was hoping for awesome minstrel instruments but the ones that the profession have are quite... "good", yet, i can craft stuff for my house, for others house (Auction House: Here I go!) maces, hammers, spears, javelins, bows, two handed maces, carvings for warden, things for Rune-keepers, horns for champions and possibly many other things too.

Yet, while my Forester is going up really fast, raising my Woodworking is quite a pain. Forester is like: "Oh, look! now I know how to chop another kind of branch too! wohoooo!" at each new level, before update you have a simple quest that was read a book, but I think that they take it out of the game. But woodworking as for several quests, like for example, when you are going to end the Ash training, you have to ride to the Lone lands and kick someone's butt to get a special wood to craft a staff. But what the hobbit dont say is that the bad guy is really a BAD guy if you are lvl 20. (I think that he is 23 - 25)

Well, I went to Lone lands, I found that guy, attacked him away from his Crebains and in matter of seconds, he was dead. Of cours eI had to lvl up a bit for that fight. After that my training took me to work with the Yew branches on the Lone lands. the weapons that you can make with this wood are quite good for the lvl, specially if you can archieve a critical success or if you force it, getting the Master tier sooner with a lot of luck (Or some gold spent on the AH).

For me, since I dont care about maces... Im more a "Sword-looking lover", In fact I have a sword for lvl 18 I think that looks so, but SO, good that I'm not changing it for a while or unless another good looking swords shows up. Well, Since I dont care about maces, I have been taking my vocation with the slowest interest ever. I farm until I reach top lvl in Tier and then I start to work in. Maybe, after that, and before I reach to the lowest lvl of the next tier, I farm a lot more just to complete the Master on the previous Tier.

Unlucky for me,  reached the Tier that they ask me to go to Esteldin in order to use a "Masterwork Workbench"... Which looks alike the normal and simple bench and I do the same and normal animation while crafting, in order to make new things, horns, weapons, carvings and stuff.

I do not have anything against walking to Esteldin to complete a quest, but walking to Esteldin EACH time  I want to craft from now and on. Well, I guess that theres must be another Masterwork Workbench somewhere else before Moria... Hopefully. I hope that eventually Turbine add more instruments for us, Minstrels, to make on Woodworking, I do really like to make my own things, and in Varsalla's case: my instruments which will smith my enemies in each glorious song at the battlefield!... I tried to make it sound epic, but Im not so sure if I made it... meh.

Good thing is that all the things for the house are Elven style, which are going to go perfectly with my house, and with everyone who wants a nice decoration.

Woodworking is great, I say it again, but Im starting to think that maybe was not the best choice for the Minstrel. Bad luck of mine. Still, Im not gonna change it, you have to learn to live with few bad things in your life, and beside the Trolls, Goblins, Nazguls, Balrogs, Undeads, Orc, Wargs, Dragons, Dourhands, Evil Hillsmen, Wolves, Crebains, Huge insects and many other perils, I think that I could need another bad thing to learn from.

Well, Gonna read some blogs, specially one that I like a lot... and maybe I'll let you know which one is later.

Good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario