lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

From Lórien to Ered Luin.

Varsalla, my minstrel, is from Lórien (or Lothlórien, for those who die every second when you see Lorien instead of the full name) quite lost at Ered Luin. Weird, right?

It maybe wont do any sense to be honest, specially for me, I do not know why, maybe its just a part of me which wants a fight against the system and Im just talking nonsenses around, but even if (For me, again) makes no sense, I kinda like it since you can keep a track about the usual looks of each tribe, town, city, kingdom or whatever.

Im from Lórien not because is one of the most legendary cities like Rivendell, but because it had the brown color for the hair that I wanted for Varsalla, since she is based in a good friend of mine from the institute of graphic design. Also, and maybe, because it was my first pick with that color, I didnt check on the others.

This is the first title that you can get on the game, your birth place aside your name. Varsalla of Lórien sounds good, even if Im quite away from home defending some else lands instead of being with my people fighting against the dark forces... something normal I guess.

What can I say about Ered Luin before it was re-vamped? I cant find (Taking aside the intro zone) too many differences from the old Ered Luin, yet, the place is great, nice looking and well shaped with a nice view over the Ered luin homestead zone which I do not know if you can reach it or you are going to be stopped by the horrible, powerful, invisible wall from the games.

Which is weird in the game is that you can actually see many races in Elves cities, or Hobbits on Elves and dwarven cities, Elves walking around in Bree, (By the way, Bree, even if is a pain for the big that it is, is a awesome city) but I guess that eventually things like that had to happen on the game. Even more with the Deeds, Turbine Points and title rewards that you can find exploring the zone.

Too many races and the best of all, not everyone is from the same place! Is not that awesome enough? in others games you only have one starting zone and your word that you come from another place, but in this one you, even with the same starting zone, you can prove that you come from somewhere else and if you reach that somewhere else you feel like home.

And I just remembered that Im away from Lothlórien... so Its going to be a while for me to feel like Im in home again.

Varsalla is just now level 13, and as I say before, my first goal its getting the Undying title (Reaching level 20 without dying once) and so far I have been in the house of the Ranger at the middle between Duillond and Gondamon and near Kheledul but eventually I will reach thers lands like the Shire and Bree-lands in order to reach Lórien again... In my main case, for first time.

Well, see you tomorrow or maybe later, gotta drive to home and then play a bit if Im not too tired.

See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario