martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

my bad! my mistake!

Yesterday, since the Update, I have been suffering (Because that;s the way that i can talk about it) of a terrible Latency issue. So far, I do not care too much because I know that always adding a update, in any game, things happens and Latency is the first thing that ppl finds out. At the beginning I was like "Oh, come one! what's happening?" and then I found out that my Antivirus was running at the same time as well.

Easy enough, I stopped the silly Antivirus run and resumed my playing time, yet the Latency was not fixed, a little bit better, but not fixed. Seems like the Update had a trouble that was serious for high lvl players, something about the relic that were gone if you have a critical success in using them or something. Remember that I do not know how that system works, yet.

When I went to bed, I assumed that today the day was going to be different but it was not, while I was playing at the morning I had a trouble with the latency and I totally forgot about the last night, can you believe that? I barely can. I completed some Deeds, one of them was killing Wargs (The normal one) and the other was the defenses of the Lone lands deeds, about exploring all the ruins in that section of the map.

My turbine points that were part of my reward were not counting in my account, I still had the 632 that I few days ago after getting the Trollshaws, Varsalla's riding skill and the +5 AH slots to start selling stuff. I opened my Help interface and reported as a trouble in the game, and I did not believe what it happened next.

Im used that you have to wait for like... HOURS in other games, to get a simple answer, either good or bad, but in this case was like I clicked, checked again my Turbine points, closed that window and Puff! I got a response. I have to admit it, I like that kind of attention. Pretty fast.

Sadly, my trouble was reported in the wrong section and I was sent to put it under the Bug section, which was really nice, very detailed and strong enough that shows you that they care a lot about the bugs. Another point for them, I must say! I spend like 5 minutes filling the fields, having a hard time with some sort of bug tht makes that Interface a bit painful (Bug that I also informed) and when I clicked again on Submit button and checked my Turbine points... Latency did her last, but decisive, move.

My Turbine points were added in my account and now I had my 642 points waiting there, smiling at me with a victorious face. Yeah.. They won this time, but now Im prepared! eehhh, *cough* *cough* Where I was? oh, yes, right, Latency.

It was a normal issue  and I was to rushy at the moment, and by the moment that I found out that it was the Latency, was too late, I couldnt close my Bug ticket (they only allow you to track the Gm assistances, yet not the bug issues) The good part was that I informed in the same ticket about the weird UI trouble, so Im not feeling THAT bad. pretty sure the guys from Turbine must be saying "There's a idiot complaining about his 10 Tp from deeds and he already have them..."

My bad, sorry, Im really sorry. Next time, I'll wait for a few hours until I start complaining again. I totally forgot about last night latency.

Well, I just wanted to share this with you, friends, with the initial idea of not being "rushy" all the times, guess that we can wait a bit.. The world is not gonna end... right? right?! joking :)

I'll leave you all with these awesome, great, perfect illustration that I was looking in google yesterday, you may remember it from the Legendary traits in the Traits Interface:

Hey! what's up?
Simple awesome... I can't remember where did I got this illustration at, pretty sure it was a random web page, but I also checked the Lotro Art gallery and I can say that is something that you should check too; In there you can find some awesome concept art of the game!

See you all later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario