lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Every story has a begin.

My personal intro.

Every story has  begin, and so this one too. It is hard to explain why I wanted to write this Blog about my Minstrel and her adventures inside the Lands that the game, based on the Lord of the Rings, has.

I used to play another games, such as World of Warcraft, Mu (In fact, it was Mu my first Online Rp game), One about Vampires which I didnt like at all and barely remeber something about it... only that it was like Diablo I in graphics but horrible and boring and Mapple Story.. or something like that, between many others that, frankly, I do not recall right now.

Last year, when I was playing Wrath of the Lich King (WoW) I found myself kinda bored and lost in the game, everything was so easy to get (If you had a awesome, strictly, group) and if you were not Raiding, well, you had to do dailies so far. The game was getting boring and boring each day and I started to feel like it was a second job. Spent all my day working hard just to reach home, turn on my computer and work, again, in the game to save money and buy things. I hate it. Sadly, because I meet great persons in the game which I do really miss right now.

Ah, yes, I decided to quit WoW for a long, long, maybe long time now.

When the game was getting boring, in August, I took a break for almost 5 months and I decided to search for a game that it could help me out with my spare time, away from my hobbies and girlfriend, you know, like those Thursday at 4 am while you cant sleep. Those kind of "Spare" time. Many of my friend from WoW went to Dungeons and Dragons Online, Eberron Unlimited and So I did too, and I had a great time since we were together, playing a challenging game which you could do stuff by your own or in group. But eventually, that ended too.

The Pre-patch for Cataclysm arrived to the servers and they decided to test it out while I decided to not test it out. I was afraid that the game was going to be the same, even with all the changes that they had prepared for us, the players. In that time, I found something that caught my eye easily.

"Lord of the Ring is now free to play".

And to be honest, I live in a country in where is not easy, and economic, to found dollars, yens, pesos, or whatever you want. Country called as Venezuela (Or Little Venecia, where the etimology of the  name comes from) but knowed by the president Chavez, which, I wont going to speak about him. This blog if for fun, and he is not a funny bussiness.

I went into Lord of the Rings, I maded a Hunter, I started to play, and I died at lvl 9, so I stayed with my Title "The Wary" without knowing that there were more titles. I checked the game and it was, somehow, more of the rest, but then I found out the deeds, the Quest system, the house system, the Kinship system, The kinship own headquarted system, and those little things that made this game a lot better than WoW, for now.

I used to be a 100% free player until this weekend, I found out a better deal with the bundles and I decided to seek a way out to get, at least, the cheaper one, for 500 Turbine points and now I'm about to get many others bundles, eventually, but with one goal on mind. Become a VIP member of the game.

I was a VIP Member on WoW for a while... Because they only have a VIP membership, and frankly, I was not enjoying the game at all, even with Cataclysm, the game become some sort of messenger between some friends that had no interest at all on Facebook and Windows messenger.

So, I leave you all with this blog, hope you like it and comment everytime as you want, and sorry if Im butchering the english in here, still working on that.. I mean, learning, not butchering.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario