miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

North-Downs, the place.

Done it, I decided to take a serious tour in the Eastern part of the North-downs to bring you all some screens. Varsalla already reached lvl 30 (Woot!) and I got a nice Minstrel dps helmet and some class trait for helping in a Minstrel quests that was quite easy, just search for some guys and then defend them against the orcs.

After that, and since I had to ride from Trestlebrigde to Esteldin, I decided to take my camera and doing some screens of that nice place called North-downs. I also saw that some of my game settings were "low" and I fixed that too, so the game looks a bit better now than in the latest posts. For exmaple, I have no more Ninja trees that appears from the nothing if I'm close, I can see them from far right now.

The quests in this place, for a minstrel, are truly relaxing. I have not test the perils of this lands yet... Still, I know that eventually I'm gonna find something that Idont like. Is always like this! Varsalla had barely a better quest reward item to wear but I got from the AH a nice (In stats only) sword with a horrible design. Anyways, I'm gonna use it to smite some evils, not like a silly accesory... *Cry*

Since is a bit late in here, and I should be going to bed right now, I'm gonna leave you all with the screens that I took. I think that this ones are a lot better than the others. because of the settings... the screenshooter is the same, so dont expect too much from me... I *Ahem* mean, him >.>


Eastern North-Downs lands. a nice place to live in!

The best land for farming, and with a lovely weather!

Beautiful houses with all the luxury that oyu ever could imagine for!

Protected by Rangers and Dwarves against all the evil creatures of the middle earth!

And a forest full of troll too... They are everywhereeeee! *growls*

Yes, I know that in that place, some trolls or other huge things lives there. Waiting for the moment to east you as fast as you dont know what happened until you found out inside their belly.

Now, some screens about: *Suspense music at the backgrond!!*

The crafting hall in Esteldin... With the Superior Work-bench over there... you know, the one that looks
a LOT like the normal ones.

Esteldin, part I, looking at the crafting hall, eastern part.

I just turn around to get some screens.. I have to practice!

The Wood working crafting hall! Woot! 

Inside the Woodworking craft guild. Kinda empty but perfect some times.

Pic tooked from the main entrance at the West of Esteldin.
I'm gonna hit the bed right now, if you have any suggestion or any idea, please let me know in comments, maybe a private message or any other way. For tomorrow, I'll take some Cosmetic items and User interface too.

For now, have a good luck and sleep perfectly!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario