lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Waiting to go home

I'm still at the office, with all my duties of the day completed and no more duties for now, waiting in some art prints to end and time seems to go slower than usual. While I'm looking forward to go early, some comons sense tells you to not do it for several reasons: 1) Art prints, they machines can do many things, but not everything for you so you have to have an eye on them... look what happened on Terminator.. no one never kwows... 2) Traffic, driving now to home means at least hour and a half of traffic, heavy traffic, horrible heavy traffic. 3) Going out later (Than now) means free highway for me and some other mortals... can't have everything, right?

Anyway, I have to wait, like it or not. So in the meantime I'm searching for things in the internet related of what I'm gonna do in lotro when I arrive home while I'm wasting the last remains of my cel battery talking with my girlfriend about her day at the university. Also, I'm listening the Radio of the Dunedain, which I totally recommend it 100%, maybe more, gonna go for the 130%  this time. I was in the main office checking some files before I send to print and suddenly a voice that I know from somewhere filled the air in a music.

You have no idea how fast I ran to my office just to give it more volumen and how weird I was seeing by the rest of my friends, yet, they understand it eventually... I was like:

- *Jumping for happiness* Dragon age soundtrack!!
- "Dragon what?"
- *Stops* Dragon AGE... soundtrack... you dont know it?
- Uhm... Nope...
- How?
- I just dont know what are ou talking about
- *Tells the brave story of Dragon Age: Origins & Awakening*
- Sounds good...
- Sounds... good? Just "good"?
- Uh oh... Nerd rage...
- *Nerd Rage unsleash*

So, it was like that... Well, almost like that, I also show the a Video in youtube.

About what i'm gonna do in Lotro, its hard to explain, the last quest that I had on the Trollshaws was a heavily Fellowship quest and I have no more quests there, for now. Also I just explored like a 5% of the entire map, which means Imladris and the road with a Npc horse to the Bridge at the beginning.

Guess that I have a lot of things to explore there, I also read that I'm gonna find undeads there... another undead title, and i heard too that they look awesome, perhaps they look better than normal wights, skeletons and guant-lords that I have killed before, like in Lone lands and the Barrows, and Ered Luin. Also I wnt to test my new AoE attack, "Call of the second age" which not only hits many targets around you but also make you run faster. like a 10% extra. I really dotn have clue why, but fine with it, it's not a bad idea.

Wait.. I was reading all my spells in Lotro-wiki and I saw something that I never have trained... "Still as Death".. do they (Turbine) took off that spell? Hopefully dont... I could use it like... a lot.. and with 20sec CD?! OMG! I want that!

Meh.. still, I can't be sure if the spell is or is not on the game until I reach my home. but for the moments I will torment you no more friends, good luck, and see you later!

This is the Page of the Radio that I'm hearing, if you are interested, I found it on Twitter, so, if you have a Twitter account, check it ou and follow it too :)

http://middleearthnetwork.com/#/dunedain-radio/4548970989

Good luck again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario