miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

For the first time!

For the first time in my play time with Varsalla, I died twice in the same session. Evendim's fault! In fact... Goblin's fault! Yes, goblins! those despicable little green things that looks like Greedo! This is the reason why I have to kill them all now. They dont deserve mercy this time.

Still, they dont have all the fault, but a great part of it. At least the most disappointed battle of the two that killed me in the morning. At the beginning, I was doing quests for the people at Tinnudir and they decided to sent me to help another ranger far at east, near theborder of North-downs. Few quests, easier than usual and fast, kill some brigands, Oath breakers and a Oath-breaker commander.

Near the ruins of this guy's camp you could find them all. and when I mean "all" I really say "all" in the same spot. So my first death was my fault, for one moment I saw my medium armor and my shield and I say: "Pft, I can do this fast", I made a huge pull and after a tied battle againt the Commander and two brigands, The commander fell under my steel and I fell under the arrow of a range brigand while the other brigand was under my fear effect.

That was my fault and it's my pride who is hurt, We are not maded for that kind of battle and I thought that I was a super-minstrel or maybe  a guardian. I learned my lesson for good, next time, I will gor Burglar-mode for those battles.

But, my second death was nearly a hour after the first one, at least the Fallen debuff was wearing off and I could seek my vengeance after the revival and some food and buffs again.

The little goblin encampment at the north of the map, which is kinda dark and travling there at night is possibly the WORST idea ever (And I did it, I know...) was the spot for meeting a Warg that had a price over his head. That quest seemed to be easier than the other bounty quests of the zone, Wargs usually only apply some DoT and that's all. they can be feared, they are slow, and they dont have a large quantity of morale.

The trouble there was not the Warg, not even close, was the south entrance of the camp, were two idiots were taking a stand, filthy goblins, range and melee. Hate those goblins... Hate them, hate them! Anyway, I was killing the range perfectly so I decided to pull the melee as well, the battle was mine and I was doing a great work in that entrance, they were tasting my steeel and cries in the best way ever. It didnt took long from the melee pull when I killed the range and the melee decided to make a smart move.

He made a stun attack against me, and he success at the stun. "Bastard" I said, "You will see when I wak... Wait.. what's that?" At the door I was looking something unusual. A ENTIRE PATROL of GOBLINS walking toward my fight and I was stunned. totally stunned and the damage was not waking me up.

To give the short version, the patrol got aggro'd and I killed the melee with AoE and AoE but I died.

Goblins are getting smarter, they learned that they have to go in groups in order to success in a battle. Still, they are weak enough and those group usually dont have goblins with high morale point in the stack, so few Pew-pew-AoE can take them all fast.

The good thing is that after I took my revenge, I killed the freaking Warg and I ported back to Ost Forod and almost lvl up! yes, I'm like 3 bars away from lvl 37! (I reached lvl 36 today at the beginning of my session)

Evendim is a good place to lvl up a bit fast, but the goblins are smarter sometimes. And they learned how to do some team work! trust me: Strike them down!

See you later friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario