martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Never "been" in the shire

I have to confess it, I have never been in the Shire with Varsalla. Well, I went once, but was just deliver the mathoms and they only accepted the small ones, leaving me with 120 of Well kept-Mathoms in the back pack because a stupid, closed, door.

I barely rememeber something of the Shire in the game, I went there with my hunter time ago (Like for Spetember I think) when I was working on the quests for the deeds, an the slayers nd the exploration and stuff. and I didnt had a nice time there. The Quest Deed is just too long for the rewards and some quests are just running delivering letters and pies. Good things that those quests counts as deeds and bestows you with a Title.

The Shire stand in between Ered Luin and the Bree-lands and is one, in my opinion, of the largest area of the game, maybe because I was running without hore delivering things without being seeing or attacked or falling into the water, maybe just because it is the largest zone in Eriador. North of it you can find Evendim, the zone in where I am right now questing, and this one it's big too, but just because it has a enormous body of water in the middle.

Hobbits lives there, so you can imagine how are the houses, the towns and also that you will barely see a human, elf, either dwarf in their towns, living their troubles. it is good to see that, gives the game a bit of more sense. The other free people races can't hold the troubles of the hobbits *srslynod*

It is funny to walk between them, funny casual chats windows, funyn quests, like if they were living in another world far, far away from Sauron's forces and other evil creatures. well, maybe some spiders and bears so far, and wolves. Their quests are fast and basically straight, so its hard to get lost in there. it is good  to have a horse, anyways, as i said before the Shire is quite large and traveling on foot can be a pain.

One good thing about the Shire is the innate Hope bonus that you get, not so sure if is +3 or +2, while in other starting towns you will get basically only +1, guess that this lands is in fact peaceful and perfect. Darn hobbitses! we must burn their home dow and... oh... wait... their are my allies too? oh.. then, forget that about. it is good to have them and stuff. While the human is the most common race in the game, its easy to see dwarves and elves too, but its kinda hard to see a hobbit, a serious high lvl hobbit running around bree with awesome armor and epic weapons.

I guess that when a hobbit reaches mines of Moria and Lothlorien they forget about Eriador.

Rolling a Hobbit could be funny, but I dont know why I dont.. like it, perhaps? i guess that the impression that Frodo (From the movie ) leave it in my mind was just to bad enough to block me the will too roll a Hobbit. Also, the idea that they dont have actually a tutorial zone and starting zone related with the shire, but with Archet siege (Humans) it's kinda "Meh". The only thing that binds that intro with the Hobbits it's the fact that you rescue two hobbits there and the Nazgul is looking for another Hobbit (Guess who!)

I still have one slot free for a character, right now occupied with a Captain which makes me feel curiosity but it can't convince me yet. Guess that perhaps he can take a break and I could roll the most unexpected combnation possibly: Hobbit Burglar.

That's another thing, it is common to see Hobbits Burglars runing around, like the old Bilbo Baggins in his youth. I know thatI can make a minstrel or Warden hobbit, but I already have both classes and I'm not willing to repeat those for the moments. And a hobbit guardian is kinda "meh" for me. Hopefully, I will found another combination. Oh.. they also have hunters.. and I have one hunter too. guess that I have no more option there.

Meh.. Hobbit Burglar have to be the one that I could roll to test a new class/race.

Well, I'm still at work so I wont fill my head with that stuff right now, gotta end some things here to go home: so see you all later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario