viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

The eastern part of North-Downs

My adventure inside the North-downs is about to end, I just got lvl 31 and I'm willing to move forward the Trollshaws to keep my lvling duties at day. Yet, I got some many quests on Esteldin that I think that I could stay a bit more, I think that they really need me.

One good thing about this place: It's huge. Honestly, it´s huge. at the beginning I entered in the zone with the Western part, by Trestlebrigde town and did several low lvl quests in order to keep some chain or whatever for the Eastern part; as soon as I could, I moved to the eastern part to keep my lvling duties, nasty quests, killing wargs, orcs, trolls, insects, defating raids of orcs, finding someone´sold heritage land, helping dwarves, saving dwarvens, gathering the bear meat for dwarven, gathering Lynx pelts for the dwarves, even saving their brew ingredients! Wow! I did a lot of things, and I´m sure that I didnt named all, there´s a thing with a map (Dwarves),  some herbs for a Ranger, helping to save a farm, helping a little animal to reach to safety, several things I´m skipping up here.

But recently I got some quests that show me that I was just lvling in the MIDDLE part of the North-downs. and now my adeventures in here took me to the real eastern part of te map, behind the mountains in where Esteldin is hidden. There´s a little pass, that I took, thinking tha was the pass to those mountains but it wasnt...

This one.. but it sent me tot he Tailor´s guild
So I turned back and headed directly to the mountain were I found the pass, easy stuff, just to find this... In the first moment i was like: "Wow! this is awesome!" but lately I have been like: "Why?! Why this place is so huge?!" These screens where thinking to use photoshop on them and make a panoramic vision but guess what? I´m being lazy again! probably I´ll make a post with only panoramics of the game.. probably.. and eventually...
Right side after the exit of Esteldin by the mountain. I was excited in here.
Middle part... I thought. Wow.. kinda big, right?

Not the last part, but the last screen that I took, I said: You MUST be kidding me...

At least there´s a town in there with few quests and some weird fellows... The Earth-kin. I haven´t read of them before, so I´m guessing that thisis part of the game-lore, I´ll check that later somewhere.

This is the migthy entrance to that door... see why they need help?
Ah, oh, yes.. look! more land to explore!
Well, I gotta go to work, I´ll see you later with other posts, I´ll be fixing the Facebook profile and maybe making a new avatar for twitter, good luck everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario