martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

A day after the Update day

As you all well-know, yesterday the Echoes of the Dead arrived to our systems and gaves us several things to play with, new instances, a new raid, new spells for some classes, new animation for some classes, and few other things.

I can´t talk too much about the Update at all, so far I've only seen few nice things in the minstrel, like our hands are glowing all the time thanks to War-speech, and that War-speech does a bit more of damage, and each time I cast a ballad, I got a healing buff that allow my War-speech not to suck so bad at soloing. Today I wake up earlier and started to play with my free, spare time, saw that I had one spell to learn, a new one, yet for some reason I didnt learn it, when I reached the Prancing Pony the first thing that I said was: "What I'm doing here?" and I left... Of course that when I reched the Ost Guruth town in the middle of the Lone lands I was like, "Ooohhh that was what I wanted to do there".

Not so sure what kind of spell is that one, but hopefully is not THAT important. Hopefully, because I had some troubles leveling inthis past hour with Varsalla. My spells are doing a nice work, but the enemies melee attack is kinda nasty for me at this lvl. Crowd-control has become my best new friend when soloing.

I heard that there's a trouble with the unknow (To me) Legendary-relic-shard-stuff system going on, making you loose all your things if you make a ciritcal success.. or something like that. So far I´ve read in the Kinship chat things that I can barely understand about that system. Seems to be complex, or maybe I'm just too lazy to understand it... (it's the best, and proudly, way to say that I'm dumb in the matter)

Anyway, Today I could be doing some group Skirmish, Bloodroot, a member of the kinship asked me for my skirmish situation and then invited me to do some of them, at night. i know that skirmish can be nasty while in group, more strongr enemies and different Lt. of the enemy. I guess that this is going to be a "nice" way to est my will in healing.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna do healing duties after all, some posts on the Kin Forum explains me about the situation for the Misntrels in the game... Which I'm gonna write a post later for that, from my point of view. and then for the rest points of view (Not Kinship's points of view, I mean those guys that when they see me in a group they expect me to heal only)

I dont have a screen for today... but let me check...


Pipe-weed, the only reason why I'mlvling my Farming thing. 

Yeah.. I know.. This screen it's not good, I'll promise to post somethign better at night, gonna be a hard dat-work for me, so not so sure if I can upload many posts from work, but I'm gonna try. And I already have the idea for the post, something that happened today, like 30 minutes ago or so.

Good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario