lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Emotes, lots of them!

One thing that makes the only games funnier are the Emotes that the character can do with the right command. from Dancing to smoke, be rude, yell or just play some instrument, these emotes are sometime sgreat to watch and useful to do some Roleplay or maybe just be a funny person while you are waiting for someone or something.

Some Emotes can be annoying, that's true, specially when someone is standing at the same time, spamming it and it has sound. Like the train emote in WoW... It's just annoying. Lotro have some of them too, not annoying but interesting that you shoudl check from time to time. they even sell some special emotes in the Lotro store.

For example, you have the tipically dance for each race. The dancing emotes are, thanks to the Valar, perfectly ambient emotes for the game/story, based perhaps in the dancing culture of the middle earth... So, if you are looking for dancing emotes with the dance of the moment in the real life: you should check in another game. In some holidays, in the main places where the Holiday party is allowed, you can find a way to learn new daning emotes doing a dancing quest contest. So eventually your Human can dance like a hobbit or maybe like a elf. I believe, dont kill me if is not.

I usually use the /Bow emote with my Kinship, whoever I meet in my journeys and no matter her/his rank in the Kinship. Right now Im still a Recruit so everyone is or at the same rank as me or higher, but if I get into the Kinwoman rank, I will /Bow before a recruit anyways. It's polite and funny. For example, in others games, like WoW or even DDO, when I played with Alawren (A dear good friend of mine) I usually made a emote war like /Hug or /Tickle, and with Lodakai or Nyx (Both of them good friends of mine too, and exceptional leaders in raid and guild's managment) I used /Poke... without reason, just to bother a bit.

I was checking the emote list for this game and I found that is... How to say this... H-U-G-E-!... If all of them works, of course, I will elave you the link to the Lorebook in Lotro.com at the end of the post, but I will say some of them here, first, just because I like to spoil things all the time. You have the normal ones like /Bow, /Yes, /No, /Agreed, /shakefist, /flirt and /flex... but you have some curious like /Swordsalute or /Snowwizard (This both I havent tested yet, but they are on the list)

I want to play, it is true, and since in my office there's only Macs and this game is not programed for Mac (Which I hope that eventually they will make the option) I can only search for things about the game... Like Emotes or quests, but quests is a topic that I have picked too many times already.

Go into the game and test them all, this is the link of the Lotro lorebook, and if the link is not working (Coz I suck at linking the stuff in here) just go to Lotro.com and in the search option, look for Emotes, its at the first result.

Enjoy!

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Category:Emotes

Good luck everyone, and see you later :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario