domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

And I did not forgot

I almot forgot my last night promise, I got so anxious today beacuase I got a house deluxe in the elvish Homestead that I was decorating it with elvish things and trees, and wells, and a small keg of beer. But here i am, a bit late than usual, sorry about that. with few screens to close the day.

To be honest, early I got some screens but it was raining for some reason everyone, today, except in the Lone-lands. But in Bree-lands there was rain, as well in Ered Luin. kinda weird the weather these days on the game. Anyway, I got few screensabout mostly landscapes and closed places so you can know the game a bit better if you dont have an account or ever played before. And if you have an account, or played the game, then these screens may bring you some happiness.

The first ones, with you, lady and gentleman, Ered Luin!

Part of Duillond, the second elven city of the game after the training zone.

Duillond, from the brigde; its a big city to be honest, not HUGE, but it's kinda big.
The migdewater marshes... again... raining.. but this time, at daylight! wohoo!.. I know, it's kinda the same.

The road between Bree-town and Lonelands... in fact, just aside the same place were the screen before was taken.
I'm still lazy.

Bree-lands, North side... a stupid maze where I went lost few days ago. >.<

A waterfall between the Northdowns and Bree-lands, North of Bree. I want to jump down,
But I'm afraid that it wnt be easy to climb up back.

Some sort of eternal festival were you can get the title: Varsalla the Pie-eater.. or something with pie.
Well, It's kinda late for me today, I'msorry about leaving in this fast, non-polite way, but I have to work tomorrow and stuff. few people ask me about the Update tomorrow and if I was going to write something about. I will, tomorrow it could be a hole update blog report; yet I can´t promise it, I dont know the 90% of the things that they are changing.

Have a great night friends, and see you tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario