miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

A short post. a Different post.

Like 3 hours ago I decided to stop playing (For today, dont panic) Lotro and that it would be nice if I could get some sleep early. the main reason of this feeling is just becuase this day is not my day, not even my normal day, or most normal day... it{s my worst day to spent in Evendim.

I died twice again. Once running from goblins and Wargs, finally the Wargs got me, and the other the goblins got me... again. With the same silly strategy. So I call it a night.

The reason why I´m not sleeping? I'm just hipnotized with a T.V. Serie called "Castle"... Not for the Drama, but for the protagonist, the cop. She is kinda pretty and sexy at the same time and no matter if the episode has some coherence, on it, I'm just watching it with a dumb face expression.


o.o *Dumb expression*

O.O *Improve Dumb expression*

Yeah... I should go again, another chapter is already waiting for me to press play. See you later friends!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario