martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Greetings lvl 35!

So yes, I did it, after the last post that I uploaded at the morning, I ended doing some quests in Evendim and reached lvl 35 for good. Almost, in fact, it was really close and I think that 2 extra robbers that I killed in my way back helped me to get the level.

One thing that I couldnt understand, is that at lv 35 we only have one impovement that we barely use, more melee critical range. Im sure that the game is trying to remind me that I have to use my Herald's strike often, for the Deed that have been with me since lvl 7 or so. I hated Evendim until now, it is true that I haven't checked on the new content at all, so far I saw a rope in the big statues located in the brindge, and a extra stable master near Oathbarton but no quests.

Anyways, I'm not looking forward to make new content right now, Im looking forward for those sewwt rewards from the Annuminas vendors which looks awesome... also looking forward to complete a Healer set that I can buy one piece and get the others from quests rewards (I guess) the Heartmender, I believe that its the name.

Evendim reminds me, in travel-wise, to North downs. With the option that the middle of the map is not totally a waste, you can either use a boat sometimes or swim along the lake for the quests, specially those that are in the burning island in the middle-west zone. The view of the zone is great, maybe not the best of the game but by so far, it looks great, vast and in some way intimidating as well; full of perils for sure, since the Robbers decided to go inside every tomb and the undeads that remains there, either dont care or are allies of them.

About the Deeds of this zone, well, can't say too much about that but mostly I've seen that are exloration and lore-wise which is good for a change, I was kinda sick of the slayers deeds of the game, some of them were just kinda insane.

I guess that I'll be back inthe Trollshaws at lvl 40, maybe it's the best way to complete thos enasty quests over there and I'm looking forward to see how I help in the reforging of the sword. I was guessing that the quest about the sword was part of a Epic book, but seems like that for some reason they decided to keep it as a Evendim quest storyline. Maybe it's not that important... T_T

The things have been a little bit too rough for us, minstrel, lately. many quests involve a lot of fights and multiple fights so we have to be more cautious at the moment of the pull, either for respawns or for aggroing someone that we dont want too aggro yet. I almost died at the Tombs located at the East because of that, by mistake while I was attack 2 wolves, I misclicked and I targeted a human of the gang so they were after me. I love right now the Call of the Secon Age, thanks for that extra +10% in running!

I totally recommend this place, go and check it and see if it fills what you need most, either in Xp reward as well in loot reward. This last one is working kinda good for me. Well, I gotta go, take care and see you all later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario