sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Visiting the Barrows.

Do you know when you are in a zone that is quite dangerous, creepy and solitary? when you feel how your back gets chills with the sounds of the birds that commonly are innocent birds that would do no harm to humans? Well, that`s how you can feel inside the Barrows-down in Bree. But to what I said before, add this: Undeads (Zombie and spectres as well), Spiders, worms, heroic rats who attacks ppl with two-handed axes, Some sort of creature which looks like a huge goblin but has another name thatI dont remember, Bears, Haunted Trees and Acolytes with Creibans.

This zone is one of the most comonly zones in the game, it has several quests and few of them are repeteable many times, allow you to get some scrollcase for your main profession and booster items to get some critical success when you are crafting. Also, one of them gives you a shard. This place is comonly used to lvl up between lvl 19 and 23, s I said, several quests are located in this zone and the mobs experience its not bad; also, there's a chance of drop for items that allow you to gain reputation with the men of Bree.

Many deeds are in this zone, the Warg slayer, the Wight slayer, Cardolan journal, One of a ghost-slayer (Title reward: Nemesis of the Dead, or something like) One of killing all 4 Rare mini bosses, one of exploration, and a Spider-salyer. Maybe there are more, but I dont remember now. I know that it used to be different in the Barrows-down, like there was a huge instance that was reduced to the Great barrows, and several miniboses where in fact important guys sometimes.

Honeslty, leveling in this place is kinda good, I really liked a lot. Even with thousand of undeads and Wargs waiting to eat you and small rats that think that they are a trouble for someone like you. I admire and respect those rats, they have courage, yet no wisdom. Anyway, in this place theres a medium instance called The Great Barrows which I hope to visit tomorrow or soon, I got several quests inside that place and they look pretty good as well the awesome reward.

I didnt took any screen that could be worth of showing in here, I'm still a newb on screen duties, yet I took one that was interesting. for those who think that the entrance to one of the biggest tombs is kinda just run-and-run.. Think twice, could cost you a lot:

Hmmm where do I had to go again?
The entrance at that sceen is located at your left, and there are also two guys guarding the door. The undeads in here have the ability to drop your hope down a bit, it's not a stackable thing, but it's enough sometimes when you are alone. They aso give you some pretty diseases lowering your Agi and Vit for a while.

Tomorrow I'll take better (yeah.. right) screens of the entire zone, so for those who dont know it can have a clearly idea of what is this place like. For the moments, I think that I'm going to sleep a bit, I need to wake up early tomorrow.

I'll leave you with this:

The Wolverine...

Just joking, I'll leave you all wth the new that tomorrow at night I'll post some landscapes for those who have never played this game, maybe some of you can fall inlove with the places and decides to join us to the dark side.

Later, and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario