miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

I present you: Dhanha!

Greetings friends, how have you been?

I'm (As you can guess) still at work, but almost finishing my duties in here, between half-hungry and complete-and-a-half-bored. It is normal, right? I guess.

I was gonna talk again about Northdowns but my experience there with Varsalla is kinda low, I have done so far few quests in there and I forced my entrance into Esteldin by ignoring some other quests that were grey for me (I refuse with all my soul to make quests about killing 24 Orcs just to get like 500 Experience points at the end.. and 10 silver.)

I was checking on my Facebook profile for the game (yeah, you can find me there under Varsalla Darksong too... what a weird person I am, right?) and I had nothing interesting there... Well, until I saw a Screen were I was tagged. A friend of mine (in real life) is also playing lotro from time to time, lately have been more online than usual which is pretty good.

Her name in the game is Dhanha, a Hunter Elf, that recently got  house in Ered Luin too, (Yay!) and its almost lvl 20. She is a nice person (in real life, obviously >.<) and we share some few same interests, such as some music, geek stuff, some anime and some games. I do not have a screen of her with me right now, guess that I need to stalker her more and more Muahahahaha... oh... ahjem... I mean, I need to play more with her.

This is the screen of her house, its really nice, have a nice view and a almost personal part of the lake for herself with a small construction on it.

Her house... And a small pic of her in the upper left corner
Hmm... between her and the writer of one of my favourite Blogs of Lotro are making feel like a noob taking screens... I guess that today gonna make a intensive work on my screens just to see if I can improve a bit... or to see if I can fill with junk my hard-drive.

Gonna take more screen about her eventually, I promise that, for the moments, enjoy the view of her house, and gratz for her! Wohoooo!

I'll be back later, gonna read a bit more, good luck friends!

2 comentarios:

  1. Does Dhana have a blog? And which is your favorite blog you talk about?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nope she doesnt have a blog yet, maybe she will some day, but I'm not so sure.

    Tomorrow I'll upload the post about the blogs :)

    ResponderEliminar