viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Finally!

Oh yes, Finally! I'm lvl 20 and I didnt died once! A new title was bestowed on me, you shall be know as Varsalla Darksong the Undying! haha finally! I'm not going to say anything else (After this post, of course) about that title again, so you can breath safely and say: "Finally Varsalla is going to shut up about the undying thing"

Well, gonna explain what happened, after I reached lvl 19 I decided to end the quests on the old forest. my first enemy was the huge and ugly spider at the end of the forest, near the Haunted oak. It took me like 10 minutes to find her and find the perfect moment to attack. In the meantime I was killing spiders in her patrol road and I got also the Spider (Advanced) deed (yay! more tp that I can´t spend coz I'm still bugged at the store!) anyway, I attacked, and killed her easily, I thought that it was going to be a little bit more painful for me.

I would love to have her corpse as a trophy in my home.
After that, I went to the Haunted oak, I couldnt take any screen of him coz.. Well, honestly? I forgot, I was running away from the devil roots after that fight and I didnt had the chance to screen it... Yet I looted him. I elivered those quests and enter again for the tough vine for Adso's camp (In my last post, I write down Adson's camp, was a mistake from my side, its Adso´s camp) and I found a rare wolf walking in the forest, and I killed it too. He barely wounded me, so I guess that theres no glory over a easy fight... Reason why he didn drop a nice loot, only this:

3 shadowfoot's paw... meh.. 8 silver so far.
Then, after those quests at Adso's camp, I went nort of Bree and killing more wolves, more boars and more bears, I got the Undying title! Woohooooooo! I went to train, got my shield use skill, some few spells, like revive and a interesting buff to reduce some damage (I think... I barely saw it, was checking my new shield, which is ugly, but it´s a shield <3)

Well, I gotta go again to the game, I just wanted to share this precious moment with you all who have read this blog, also.. I think that I want to announce my new personal goal in the game: Actually reach Moria. My main never saw the city of Moria, and eventually, I have to do it. yet, it is true that the new goal is kinda.. far from me now, right? in the meantime, later 'm gonna make a list of the titles that I want to get too. but for now my main goal is Moria.

I´ll leave you all with this screen, just because I'm proud of Varsalla right now :)

Woot!
I'll be back later with few screen that I would like to share (I took better ones of the Old Forest... well.. "Better" ones), and a extra pic from Internet that I got early. Good luck everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario