jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

And I went to Bree-lands and more good news

With almost all the quests done at Ered Luin, my mission started to take a different route. The ranger at the little house in the middle of Ered Luin sent me to talk with the bartender of the bar at the Prancing Pony, in Bree town. I need more experience to achieve my Undying title and only by killing creatures is something... just to painful.

I took the horse, speed travel, 1 silver and in a moment of a loading screen I was on Bree town. what a nice place to be, theres a blacksmith near the west entrance that is all the time talking about a dwarf that is outside the tonw, ppl sleeping at the streets, the guards always saying things like "Dont look for trouble or you will find them" and stuf like that... No.. in fact, is somehow a semi hostile place to be in. I came from a place that only the guards were like that, but only them. Pfft... Humans...

Anyway, Bree-toen is a great city, to be honest, big enough, with many paths to walk in, only one tavern (Of course! Prancing Pony!) and with Elves, hobbits, dwarves and humans (duh) walking all the time. Funny things like the woman beating the thief for burning her farm, two hobbits watching her, a ghost wandering near a tomb-like place and a weird house full of cats... FULL of CATS, no other living being inside the house.

Certainly, we you are at Bree-town, you feel like a mix of happines and glory and epicness things inside you which increment with the Prancing pony sign. they really worked on this place so far, remember that I have been in only few of them, maybe some other places are even greater. I know that Rivendell is awesome, maybe even more awesome than Bree-town for some ppl rather than others, Thorin's Halls is huge. HUGE. I do not understand those dwarves, its that kind of place that all that you want to do is yell to hear the echoe.

Anyway, Bree-town is my new home right now in which I decided to continue my path to the undaying title. Recently a thought invaded me while I was selling some large wings and broken daggers and maces. If I reach the Undying title... what is next? Well, the common sense would tell me that I should be working in make myself in the best Minstrel Dps or healer. And that's true, but that's a simple common goal. I need something new.

I have to think that, need to work on that soon because... I'm already lvl 17! Wohoooo! *Bow* Thank you, thank you! It was not a easy work, but someone has to do it! Thank you again *Bow... again*. Yes! Im now Varsalla Darksong the Unscathed!... And I just realize that I dont know what that word mean... I always read it as "The unscratched"... brb...

Oh... I see now... Well, its not the best title ever, but its the last before I get my goal! yeah, yeah, I know, 3 more lvls, with several horrible quests, orcs, goblins, bandits, spiders, insects, boards, bears, wolves, trees, roots, bats, undeads, wargs, worms expecting to kill me as fast as I show my face on their territory. But I do not feel fear... Well.. yesterday I did, I was kinda scared when I remember the Rare warg (That is not a "Rare" warg after all, he is up all the time) in the ruins at Chetwood forest, I was in there killing bandits.

If you ever find yourself there, and see this warg (I do not remember his name) run, run for your life and title if you are still able to get them. He is like Sauron personal pet who got lost by the Nazgul's fault. like lvl 11 qith like 1.2k hp if I do not remember bad, and hits like a demon warg from the abyss... and looks like one of those too.

Well, I gotta go back to work, hopefully, I'll be back in a while with something else, or maybe I'll be on Twitter.. who knows.

Good luck friends! and have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario