martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

The right kinship

Today, in Twitter, I saw a post about how hard was getting into the right Kinship. I didnt went inside the forum (I was working) but I was totally agree with the subject. Sometimes is so hard to find a place to fit in perfectly. Several things affect this trouble, for example, how old is the Kinship? How many people are inside the Kinship? How strong is the Kinship? This kinship have a lot of drama? Well, between other things.

Right now Im happy at the Order of the Silver Flame, even if I dont fit perfectly on it (I have like.. less than 1 week inside, so I cant ask for much more) But they have been really nice with me in this time. I have been in other two Kinships with others toon and I barely fix in them, even if one of them was a Latin Kinship, I just couldnt fit in.

So far, in Lotro, the players seems to be more friendly than others games like, for example, WoW (And to be honest, I dont like to talk bad about WoW, but sadly it is true... Some players there are a pain to play with). In my WoW experience, I went into many guilds searching for the right one and I got it at last, is called "Phoenix Rising" and they are more than friends to me, almost like a family, how Guilds and Kinship should be... Not saying that you should leave your real family behind, but when you feel like this, means that you can trust in them and you feel save inside that place. That´s what Im trying to say.

The Kinship is basically a family, friends who are there to help you out and reach the ultimate goals with you, with your help as well they are helping you. Lets face it: you cant do everything alone, its just imposible.

Finding the right Kinship for you doesnt mean that you have to find the "Best" kinship in the game, the right Kinship (Which is totally more important than the best) is the one that is gonna teach you some things that you dont know and its waiting to learn from you good things as well, where jokes are all day present but they know restrictions and where trust and loyalty is above all things.

It is sad t see how many Kinships or Guilds are disbanded just because some Drop, so useless drama and greed. And the worst thing is that you can´t do anything about it, except watch how it falls. Thats why you have to think twice before start looking for a kinship, and know well the meaning of the word "Kinship".

I know that this post is ackward, but I wanted to show my feeling about this matter. I hope that Im not the only one that feel like the same way about this.

Good luck, and see you later! (I can´t play yet, and I feel like Im gonna die or boredoom... Im quite bored in here right now)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario