lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Important people!

Well, I was on Trollshaws and it didnt go well. Not so sure if I should be there or what, but those quests where at least orange for me. lost and lots of lvl 36 and up and a quest of the Epic book that even with inspiration, I totally failed. elite mobs at lvl 39 while I'm just at lvl 34... Not a good idea, now that I think it right. The good things about this.. suicide adventure, was the wood that I found, I think that for the moments the nly good thing that I'm getting from here are the branches in the floor.

I as with zero at the beginning of my travels and I ended with 112 in like 40 minutes.. And I was not grabbing all the branches that were pointed in my minimap. I'm already working on my master at the Lebrethon lvl in Forester and i haven´t touched the Woodworking for now, still think if I shouls wait for the new instruments or if I should erase this vocation.

Honestly, I have been thinking a lot on it.

While I was in Rivendell, I decided to do a bit of exploration in the haven. big buildings, hospitality everywhere.. except in the guards... tress, mountains, trees and waterfalls.But also I found something (yesterday I think) that it could be great to announce for those who dont know the game at all.

You are playing Lord of the Ring online, and you already meet Aragorn at Bree as well Gandalf, in Bree too (If you are a elf) an I'm sure that you want to meet the rest of the fellowship.. Well, that wish is about to come true, I tooked many screens of them, waiting in the guess house.. Which is really small for four of them.

Well, there you have them, enjoy:

Gimli, son of Glóin! usually checking the back ack with rations and
rope and things to do.

Boromir of Gondor, poor guy, right? He have no idea of what is about to happen to him

You? Again? Aaaarg! Aragorn, waiting for the moment perfect for something that he has in mind.. reforging he sword!.

Bow master Legolas, this is finally good.

And then I meet:

Elrond... lucky dude >.<
And at the end of all of this:

Arwen, +9 at this moment of hope!.
She can be found near the misty mountains way out. But that´s another history form which I´m not gonna use to make you all sleep. Good night and follow us! leave a mssg or just ignored me, Im a little bit sleepy right now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario