domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

And I'm barely back again!

Yesterday it was not as productive as I wanted for the game, The morning was just perfect until I went out and things went slower. Couldn´t play anymore and still I need like 2 hours to reach again the game, I'm finishing some things in here and it´s somehow killing me.

Yet, I went for few minutes to the game in the morning, remember those quests that I had for the Turbine points? I had to finished them to avoid losing those letters. From time to time I clean out my backpacks completely, since I haven´t the fourth back pack yet, the 3 strating packs are quite a pain sometimes.

Well, anyways, I was on Evendim going out from Tinnudir (Hopefully I have not forgotten the right name) and I needed to reach Oathbarton, for the third letter. that was the first thing that I completed today, and I took some screens from the game, so you can enjoy the landscape a bit. Evendim was revamped, for those who dont know yet the Update 2, and several quests where added in the place to make us work a bit more. also, new Horse stables where added too, as well some enemies I think. (Not everythin could be so perfect)

I wanted to share this little screens with you about Evendim, hope you all like it!

Near Oathbarton, a hobbit town at Evendim South. where evrything should start at.

Legends of the past, some of the ruins that you can find in Evendim.
This a is a "must-see" place to visit.
After that, and I had to travel a bit. (Evendim is quite long too) I used my map home to go to bree, were I delivered sme trinkets and treausres and guess what? I'm kindred with the Men of bree while the elves barely know me! Wohoooo! Ackward... to be honest... anyway, I can craft nice stuff for my home now, have a option for a new horse and got my woodworker backpack too. A misntrel cant go out with her cosmetic Axe inside her back.

My travels ended at Trollshaws (Yes, fate is tricking me) where my last letter had to go. While I was there I found out that I was wood-addicted and also, that the place has a lot of wood for me, waiting there, in the floor. And it's Lebrethon! my new Tier wood! Anyways, I deliveredmy letter and went directly to take some screens, also to share with you all.


The Trollshaws spotted from Lone-land, my fate is tricking me!

From the campment that I had to visiti, to some ruins, I didnt explroer too much to avoid
curiosity.
And as soon as i delivered my letter, I went to my home, Trollshaws was whispering at my ear for me to stay, the temptation was just too high and I didnt want to fall on it. So I went to my home, picked my Fathoms from my home chest and went directly to the Shire to deliver them as well, more Reputation grinding!

Michel Delving, main hobbit town, part I

Michel Delving again, part II
Saldy, my mathoms were not enoughfor them, it seems... the small mathoms I mean, i still have like 140 well-kept mathoms waiting me to cross the Mathom´s society door. Darn Hobbitses! Let me go inn! i have more shinnies for you!

Well, I'll be back in a few hours, good luck until then, and see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario