miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Travel to Esteldin

Today at the morning, before I decided to go to work, I finally arrived to Esteldin for the Crafting quest that I need so much. North-downs is such a nice place sometimes, its a alternate way to lvl up a bit if you are tired from Lone-lands with your alts.

As I posted yesterday (I think) the first town, named Trestlebrigde, is almost burned down. Orcs and goblins made what they wanted and destroyed the town in many diferent ways, and now the villagers wants a little bit of vengeance and safety. As usual, the always bloodthirsty Minstrel Varsalla went to the rescue and kicked some orcs and goblins and spectres, and Barghres (Or however is spelled) mobs in the way.

I also beated a possesed woman that was dancing and singing in the middle of the plains in North-down... Weird quest that ended like a bad movie *Spectre: Ahh it cannot be! I'll see you again!!* *Puff*. Wierd quest indeed. Maybe he is a boss inside Fornost, what I think that is seems to be a Instance inside that zone.

Anyway, I helped in the town in many ways until they sent me to a quest that I have no idea where it is and my map is not helping, so  went directly to the normal lvl quests for me: Esteldin. Esteldin is a town located in some old ruins, where the rangers have a nice outpost and they are training day and night to defeat their enemies. Also, the special and mythical Masterwork Workbench is there... and as I said before: it looks like a simple workbench, like in Bree or Celondim.

I made the quest for Woodworker, craft a Yew Bowstaff, a Yew spear and a Yew bow and deliver them to some folks in the town. After that, I got my free access to the masterwork workbench and now Im able to craft better and awesome items for every class except mine.

In Esteldin you can find several Profession Guild's quartermaster that you can apply (You can only apply n them if you can actually work in that profession) to enter after a simple dialogue interface. You have to keep this in mind: you can belong only to ONE profession guild... example: Im woodworker and I took Woodworking guild, but I had the chance t be part of the Farmer's guild. Since I dont care about the Farming stuff, I got what its best for me.

In my opinion this travel is quite long just to get the chance to use a special workbench only, at least you get the next tier too in your first travel, but its still a long travel when you, for example, found yourself in the Misty Mountains. Hunters are so lucky... and well, you can always buy the second Milestone mark directly to Esteldin, but right now Im gonna save for mirkwood or maybe Forochel.

Well, gotta get backto work, good luck everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario