jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Irony, always there...

I love the irony sometimes, specially when you have something in mind and realize that you are so far to get it. like the undead deeds that I have on mind, the one of the titles. I was just checking before I go to bed all my deeds that I left unattended and I got a nice surprise.. Varsalla is just like me, extremely lazy.

I thought that I had at least 3 undead titles, but I only have one, and it´s from the great barrows! that's just not fair, I need to work more than I thought in the next days to get those deeds at time before sunday, yet Im sure that I{m missing the one that you need to kill the guys inside a tomb on North-Barrows, like 200 of those guys or 150... that{s just insane.

But well, here I´ll post part of my deed book so we can keep the track of them:

My only complete deed of the undead type.

Lone-lands, the most complete deed that iIhave.

hahahahaha no words for this one!

Again, the North-barrows, just started.
Well... I have work to do!

In another topic, today happened somethign kinda funny. whiel I was playing Lotro and was falling asleep and I decided to take a break time... but I'm sure that at the moment that I decided the break time, I fall asleep for like 5 minutes o my "see you later" message was like: "Guys, I'm gonna go tu eslip, se yu tomorrow in another post...".. Something like that.

I mixed my blog stuff, a horrible spanglish and spanish pronuntiation of the words in english... Thanks to who know who, I woke up at the moment before I pressed Enter and I could fix that horrible mistake replacing it for "brb, gonna take a break" and this last phrase actually took me like 7 minutos more to process al that info in my mind. once fixed that, i went idirectly to the kitchen and made me something to eat while I was laughing about my weird message.

Well, I'm gonna goto sleep, see you all tomorrow and good luck friends!

Again... the Frog, the big frog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario