miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Yesterday I killed a Troll

Well, in fact, were many trolls at the Swamp located in the South-east part of the Lone lands. I was kinda afraid to fight against them, I had the feeling that I didnt stand a chance against those guys with their melee stuns, range stuns, push back attacks, and enourmous quantity of health.

I was complety worng, while was not a normal battle like against a Duorhand or maybe goblins and i couldnt take more than one at the same time, I did pretty good inside that place filled with Signature type Trolls. i just had to make a little bit of strategy on each one and I was ready fo every fight. Since the Timeless Echoes of battle seems not to break my Fear spell, i cast it in this order for the first part of each attack:

-Timesless Echoes of battle (Some damage per second as well a debuff)
-Call of Oromë (Huge hit, also a Debuff that I like touse mostly with the Battle cry)
-Battle Cry (Like a two-handed mace in the face, lot of critical chance)
-Fear (Only to wait to refresh my Cooldownson Call of Oromë and Battle cry to repeat step 2 and 3 once more)
-Call of Oromë (Again my lovely debuff)
-Battle Cry (Ouch, just ouch)

With this sequence in each fight, I had chance to start taking this guys melee with them at less than the half of their total health. This was specially good for the Melee Trolls. i used as well this strategy with the Range one, the rock thrower guys, but I had to follow them a bit closer, Times echoes of battle have, by bad luck, a certain area of range.

This place, the swamp, is a good place to find some ore, easy silver with them (Trolls), and having a epic fight. Wood? inthat fully-filled-tree-swamp? nah, that's just a myth, inside the Trolls area theres only ore... that was fells from the trees, wood dont fell from those trees you silly *srslynod*

Honestly, I was looking forward for branches of Lebrethon in the floor and I didnt got one in that place! not even Yew, or Ash or even Rowan! how is that possible? Well... World its unfair, have to accept that not all the classes can be as awesome as the minstrel *doublesrslynod* u.u

Anyway, I got some awfully screen from those battle, let's have a look.


That one was the first Troll that I engage in this zone.. He was my subject test number 1.

I'm so happy aboit the perfomance of this Troll in battle, he died quickly just as I expected
Cheers for him!
Obviusly, there's always a last Test in every experiment... As well a Ugly, fully armored Troll to kill wen you have to invade a swamp full of them.
Oh, by the way, yesterday I killed two more Rare mobs in the Lone lands, A Warg that I didnt care to take a screen, i was directly to kill=loot him, and this Orc:

A fair battle.. a powerfull, blood thirsty Minstrel against a Orc.
Well, gotta go to work, something is telling me that this day... Its gonna be like hell for me. good luck everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario