lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Home of Varsalla

Well, I finally got a home yesterday, I used to have a house with my hunter and since se was a human, I got the Deluxe house of Bree lands, which was nice. But the elven house have a second floor, and seems to be more bigger than the human one; in the lower floor, the place look basically alike to the human side, one central room with two small rooms at each side.

But the second room, the small one, has some staris to a unique principal room in the house, or at least that's how I use it. seems more normal for that, right? I guess that a study there would be great too, but I'm not a Lore master or Rune keeper, so I'm keeping the second floor as my room at all cost.

The thing about the houses it's wierd, everyone wants one, maybe for teh chests in there or maybe just to say: "I have a house in here, and you dont..." But after being a simple house, it only grants you to a spell for returning each hour.

For me, the house is quite better not only because you can expose the trophies that you won on battle, but also the ones that you fish up, maybe things that you killed before and others things. It's more something of a status after all, and grants you with the chance to buy eaither one (Regular houses) and 2 shared vaults (Deluxe home).

The house have several parts on it, you can decorate part of the garden with many slots to use some decorating stuff. The farmer is actually one the gardener of the zone since he can create severla flowers to adorn the house,.. Or maybe from the inside, on each part of the house, each wall, small or huge,slots for ceiling lamps. One thing that I love from this new house, is the size and quantity of decorating available when you get the house for first time.

I'ma little bit sleepy right now, so I'm gonna close this post fast, but I'm gonna leave you with some screen of my house, hope you like it!

My house at Ered Luin, looks good, right?

Living room, part I, its bigger than it looks.

From the door, Living room part II

The trophy room, kinda empty for now.

A small room before the stairs to my room, I want one of those tables with book for this part.

Main room for now, kinda depressive, but it will change eventually.
Well, I'm gonna hug the bed for today, I'm gonna call it a night. have a great time and enjoy the Update day! which, by the way, the Minstrels are now a bit better than ever. Let's see how this ends. Nite!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario