domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

A little intro for Lone-lands

I can´t do a normal intro for Lone-lands right now, I have been there since yesterday doing several quests and today big part of my playing time. At the east of the Bree-lands, beyond the midgewater marshes, you can find the frontier with the Lone lands.

The arid lands of Lone-lands were part of the kingdom of Rhudaur, and its located between Bree (As I said before) and the Trollshaws. If you are at lvl 22 and you have no idea where to go, this place seems to be a great deal. the second book takes you here I think, and sets you in a battle to recover the Weathertop from Orcish hands. that Instance quests is quite epic, at the begining you only kills goblins and orcs, maybe wargs, but at the end, there´s a great surprise waitng for you at the top.. with a torch as weapon.

So far, with Varsalla, i have been inside the west part of Lone lands, filled with goblins, half orcs and some orcs, but I wont mess with them until I'm lvl 55, coz they are lvl 55 and they look... Kinda friendless. As many other places in the Middle Earth, this place has many deeds, Salyer for spiders, wargs, goblins, orcs, Crebains, Undeads folks, nature creatures of the swamp, Humans from the hills and Tolls. yay! Trolls! Finally, right?

I'm still doing quests in here and now I'm stuck... well, not stuck, but I'm at the Dourhand part, which they have reached the limit within myself, I'm sick of the Dourhand at this moment.I decided to take some screen of the Lonelands, so you can finally meet the place. it's arid, low vegetation, seems extremly hot and has a swamp. Weird, right? but yes, it has a swamp where our Tolls and Wight friends live at.

Gonna leave you with some screens, yet this time you should know that I decided to take my time taking these screens, so they may be worthy after all. Hopefully.. I think.

The forsaken Inn, the first place to pick up quests in the Lone-lands.. and Varsalla doing a demostration how does she Run.
Forsaken Inn interior, even the roof is destroyed from the inside! yay! (I just found it out, didnt know)
The runs ta the souht of the Forsaken Inn, Minas Eriol, is waiting for you to clear it from the goblins!
Varsalla loves this place!

Dwarves... again... 
And this is how the Lone-lands looks. Arid, right?
I'm going back to lvl up a bit, gonna try to reach lvl 27 before I go to bed. I have like... 7 hours muahahahaha, no, joking, not gonna play for that long.. maybe 6:30 hours top. see you all later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario