jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Another day of adventures.

Greetings friends, how have you been?

Today I woke up a little bit late... like hour and a half late, so.. forget the "Little bit", actually. I had chance to take some screens for few posts that I had one mind and do some exploring stuff in the North-downs searching for those trolls that I was talking about yesterday, before I went to sleep.

North-downs is absolutely a great place, I can't describe how much fun Im having there right now. Even with all the long-distance travelings duties and some quests of just chatting, this place is actually the hardest one in where I have been lately. Well... So far I have been on the Ered Luin, Bree-lands and Lone-lands...

Doing some traveling I got the idea of a new personal goal in the game. For several days I have been fighting against all the Undeads that I never thought that they would exist, The Great Barrows, near Fornost in the north-downs,  in the Lone-lands... they seems to be a pest around the Middle Earth, so I decided to get every title for the undead-slayer deeds of the game soon (As possible as my lvl helps, of course)

Im hoping for a nice title, that would be nice! Honestly... Im sick of the undying title, even if I dont die too much with Varsalla, (So far I have died like 4 times in all the game-time), The undying title is just a goal for fun, nothing else. I saw ppl the last night with titles that were awesome... Can't remember them right now, but were like: "Omg! I want that! no, no.. Better that one! aarrrgghh!!! I want all of them!!!"

Today, before I'll go to sleep, gonna make a short list of the titles that I have on Varsalla and a internal list of the deeds that I have to start making a progress in that goal. Good luck for me I still have to check the Shire, Lone-lands, Evendim, North-downs and Trollshaws to get some nice ones soon.

Well, for the moments, I think that I have one from the Great Barrows, but I dont remember which one is (Undead title as well, of course) So im gonna work on that from today and on, and possibly in two weeks I'll have a good number to show. Those undeads are going to feel the rage of my harp!

Oh, yes, I changed my Theorbo for a Harp that I made recently, is a critical success that gaves me -12% of Ballad costs! (Wohooooo! more stuff to sing! My mana bar was going down fast) I'll do a post today about that too, about the Instruments and the blogs that I read about. Hope you like them. But for the moments, I have to say good bye, and see you later!

A huge frog near the Trolls

See? I told you: Its HUGE!

hehe I knew it! I could smell them from afar!

And they are a lil bit more weaker than their cousins in the Lone lands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario