viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Outfits option: one of the best things EVER!

I remember whe I used to kill several enemies in a epic quest (In other games) just for the reward, which could be a nice chest piece of armor, maybe some legs, or a cape, and I was there, with my brown armor, swinging my axe, decapitating enemies at my left, slice in a half those who were at my right side, laughing and being heroic... And anoher demented layer, seeking for glory.

Finally, after 50 wolves and orcs dead, I was able to get my so needed new piece of armor so I could be ever greater, I cleaned my sword and armor from all the blood-stain of my enemies, and walked with a heroic pose to the base just to recieve my armor... Let's say a Helmet... with spikes... BLUE and YELLOW... Why? why those colors? why not normal colors? And eventually, all my armor was maded with different colors and design making me look like a clown.

Kinda unfair, in fact.. totally unfair, I just saved a entire town of being wiped from the earth nd they gave me a entire, nice stats armor, made with several designs and different colors... I do not see the tow side win situation there.

Lotro have a option that I like a lot. "Outfits" allows you to have your armor hidden under another kind of armor/cloth that you would like to wear only because looks so great. This options only hide the design of your armor and make another desigm, maded with another items, to be the one that you wear... BUT the stats are actually the ones that you have on your gear. Confusing? Nah, I just explain it wrong, posibly. I have with me some examples:
This is my normal look (Well, some days ago).. see? Like a clown!
With the Outfit options, my clown, but useful, armor is hidden under another armor that makes me look a little bit more serious, like for example:

I'm just another member of the free people! a normal Minstrel!

And this is my battle outfits, maded with Dwarven items and
much better at looking than my normal things

With this last update, Turbine granted us with the posibility to buy 3 more outfits combinations... hopefully, many things are going to be added to the Lotro store or maybe in the regular vendors, like Hauberks, leather boots, stuff like that.

Since you can dye your items, you can have the same Outfit but in two different colors, or even 5 different colors, depends on your slots quantity available on your account. Things like this, that seems to be just "Meh" things, makes the game a lot more enjoyable than usual, and makes you look less clown-style.

It is up to you, and your character background and stuffs, how you would love to look like without taking aside the armors and stats that are going to help you in your quests and instances or Raids. Honestly: Well done Turbine, I really appreciate this a lot, you have no idea how much in fact!

Gotta got to lunch, goodluck friends, see ya later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario