domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

The barrows, part II

Good morning everyone!, oh well, yesterday I was talking too much about theBarrows-downs but never show a good screen of it.. just a bunch of Wights waitng for me to fell into that deadly pool to make me hug the floor for a while.

Today I went again into the Barrows, fogot that I had to pay a visit to Tom Bombadil and make some Book quests. Remember when I said yesterday: " hope to visit the great barrows tomorrow"? well, Tom show me how they can be, in a small instance quest inside that place. It is weird, but in the same place I had Skorgrim, Ivar and the Witch King talking and walking forward and they saw me like 3 times but they didnt kill me... one of three: Or they fears me, or they really like me chasing trough all the middle earth or they dont want to Sauron succed at his master plan.

I mean, you are the Witch King, and your party is Ivar and Skorgrim and you are waiting for Sambrog and a simple Minstrels appears... you kill him, right? good luck for me that they didnt do that after all, but they left me against Sambrog who is a nasty Wight. he summons two more wights and give you a hell of  a fight inside the small throne room.

Drops nothings, the quet can drop a nice reward if you have the reward lvl on your toon, (I didnt, of course) and its a experience that everyoen should live at least once. well, you can only live that experience once, since it´s a Instance quest.

Anyway, I was running like a crazy Minstrel, jumping and singing when Tom helped me in the fight, and saved me... And yes, I forgot to take a screen of him. but I have one better, wait to see it.

For the moments, I have many Barrow-downs screen, hope you like it:

Ost Gorthad, the fortress of the undead.
Another part of Ost Gorthad, usually a Rare mobs walks around here.

Ost Gorthad is a awesome place, in my opinion, it´s kinda those ruins that you would love to explore if you had enough ammo in a shotgun and some granades, many a hummer with a machine gun and reinforces. surely it's a great place to visit some day!

A cold morning in the Northrend Brraows-down, the great spire at the end part.

The entrance of the Great Barrows, I took it from the Instance quest. cozy, right?
 Anyway, I'll take a screen from Tom later, but I'll leave you all with this last, but not less important, screen:

fjlsdjlsjqedvoqej!!!! It's Gandalf!

Yes... sfjajvlajvovjrbjgjw! I knew right? it's Gandalf! and my hope went like +10 points or so! sadly, I went again hopeless when I left the room.

see you all later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario