martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Varsalla, the indomitable!

Oh yes, after fighting some hours with strategy, running and one enemy by one enemy, I finally got to lvl 14 yesterday at night and got my Indomitable title after all! one step closer to my undying goal Whooojo!

Gotta say that was not easy, Kheledul and the Wight mounds can be a harsh zones for a simple Minstrel and her harp (For the moment, it's the les nosiy one). Several times I was finding myself lost in a battle where thanks to the Valars I could drink both potions at the same time, I'm qpretty sure that those Dourhands have more weapons and dirty trick that you could imagine.

I got the title in a almost epic war inside Kheledul, I was going back to Gondamon when I saw my deed book and checked that my advanced brigand deed was not to far to end it, (34/60) so I decided to climb down the mountain and kick some dourhand´s butts and I almost died at least 2 times. yet, in almost each pull I was dealing with two, sometimes 3 enemies at the same time, which I used the normal combo: Cry of the Valar to haunt one of them, and burst the other two using potions and all my spells.

The weird thing is that I got the title killing a Hendroval that was flying alone in the middle of the docks at Kheledul, he granted me with the 44 or 45 experience points that I need it to complete my lvl and get my title. was not a final epic battle, true, the epic stuff was reaching that bird, ging inside a dwarven port city, attacking dwarvs armes with maces and axes, medium armor and patches in their eyes--- wow.. Why do I got the last experience points from a Hendroval again? ah, yes, bad luck, anyways, I'm safe at this point. afterthat, I ended some quests in the zone and killed all my hendroval and brigand deeds in the zone so I got some nice Turbine points and reched to lvl 15, unlocking my first Minstrel quest!

The quest is at Bree, not a hard one, in fact, with the Call of Oromë spell it`s like a joke, taking in consideration that the enmies dont need to die, they surrender when you sing too much... wait... why do they do that? I hope that Varsalla is not a horrible singer >.<

A the end of the quest I got my FIRST Class traits... you may be asking yourself  "Why did he got his first Class trait at lvl 15, is that not wrong?" Well, let me tell you: Yes, it is worng, the Minstrel's deeds are a pain to complete, use my ballads like 500 each, 1000 in total, landing critics with my spells, yelling at my enemies like 750 times, maybe 500, not so sure, maybe more.

But trust me: getting this Class trait it was not bad. I got the Use Medium armor class trait! I'm one step closer to be a good self-defended folk in the middle Earth! Now I just need to change my armor set, guess that I need to seek some leather for my warden (ugh!) and make her do her tailor duties on them to grant me with awesome, hopefully, purple items which are going to be of help in the rest of my quest.

Oh, by the way, I got a awesome mace too, called the Minstrel´s friend, a huge mace, with some gems on it, a reinforced piede or metal, 12.6 dps, +5 fate and will, and he usual chance to reduce speed on my enemy. not bad for a simple musician, right? Bring it on goblins! bring it on!

Later everyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario