viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Things to post II

Well, here I am, again, about to go to sleep. After the last post that I had (Before this one) i decided to go back into Lotro just to craft a bit, but with my Journeyman crafting on Woodworking is complete, I need to make a quest lvl 23... which is obviously that I can´t do it. so the time to wait for that lvl has arrived.

I'm here with several screen that I took, from the old Forest (Some of them are a bit better). One of the marshes at Bree and many others, Hope you enjoy them!

The midgewater marshes... see? without raining it´s better.

Part I of the Old Forest.

Part II of the Old Forest, a creepy passage.

trees and stuff, same Old Forest.

Well... the Weathertop

And no need for introduction for this Lady. Goldberry!

Few simple screens before I go to bed, but before everything, I'll leave you with this:

Fly... U foolz!
Good nite everyone, have a great time and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario