martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Evendim, land of old

Yesterday I realize two important things while I was doing quests in the rollshaws: 1) I shouldn't the writing stuff if I'm sleepy, my horrible mistakes and nonsense are really often while I'm in that state (I just checked the post and saw them, somehow fixed them too), 2) Trollshaws is a tough place for me now. mostly of the quests are not for my lvl and I have to wait to visit that land, at least 3 or 4 levels more.

So, I was on rivendell and i saw that Aragon had a Evendim quest with with, good thing to start in that place, right? So I talked to him, then with a master in the forge, then with him again, then with Elrond and then with him... again... and he sentme to Evenim, to see if I could help him there.

Not so sure what I could do, aside to helping with to reforged the sword and that, but hopefully, this place can offer me some quests of my level in some of the camps located there. I'm hoping not to go to the Northdowns again to complete those quests. I guess that almost a week is enough for me.

My rented ohrse is taking me to Tinnudir, the central "town" in this place located in the middle of a island at west coast of the lake of Evendim, which a friend of the guild calls "Everswim"... You have to see the size of the lake. and mostly the quests asks you to go from one side to another.

Well, I just reached there (Yes, I'm writing while i'm playing) so let me check the quests that I have in here first beofre saying that this place is spectacular for me to lvl up a bit. *Checking town* Ok! Well, this place is perfectly! you have noidea how many quests, quests rewards, awsome stuff, epic stuff, rep awesome stuff, rep epic stuff, I just saw waiting me to get them! here i'm gonna post some screens of the main city, Tinnudir, it was full of rings in the minimap Wohoooo!

The main settlement, in the ruins of the middle island.

A huge structure that only have guys outside, part I

second part of the huge structur mentioned before.
Well, I gotta go for now, wanna do some quests before I go to my work, see you later and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario