domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

Epic Book 2: Conclusion

I finally returned to a normal game session for the rest of the day. Thinking that maybe I should complete my deeds in the Great barrows so I could move forward to the Old forest I decided to check upon my quest log and saw something interesting: I haven´t ended my Book 2 quest chain. Since it is in Lone lands, I thought that could be a good exceuse to stumble eventually in the Trollshaws and start questing there, as I so desire.

*WARNING**WARNING* SPOILER ALERT----SPOILER ALERT *WARNING**WARNING*

The quests that I needed was kinda easy: kill 5 gaunt lords and retrieve their amulets. Of course I had to kill like 7 of them to retrieve their amulets and almost died several times. AoE can be unfriendly sometimes. Good think that I was about to lvl up, like 3 bars more to go and reach the waited lvl 33, new spells! yay! Anyway, I was killed the guy, took their belongings and went directly to Radagast the Brown in Ost Guruth to end the chain. but that was a huge mistake from my side.

Radagast had others plans for me. My quest chain took me to the South parts of the Lone lands, near the Troll's forest to a Ruin, devastated and haunted, with wights and undeads everywhere. Normal in this game, right? In there I spoke with a guy who told me to talk with a Ghost, i did talk with the ghost and he offered me a challange, to defeat his minions... So I did correctly and fast, very clean to be honest, and with a Drum recipe as reward from a drop. After that, the ghost told me that I had to kill a Wight lord in the west ruins, at this point, everything was annoying.

After 15 minutes, I finally found the guy and 8-shooted him... almost.. maybe 9-shooted him, so i went with the ghost and he told me the history of his people and the fact that they were cursed. My road was going again to end in Radagast old tower. In there, we decided to strike down the enemies forces and guess what! Another instance-quest was opened.

A epic fight this Instance, totally a epic fight.

We went directly into the base of the enemy, and it was nasty. At the beginning some huge tree attacked us, and tRadagast summoned few Ravens... That's all. I was doing the hard fight again. But anyway, I was inspirated! extra morale points, mana points, extra awesome damage! Wohooo! I was gonna tear that place down!

But Radagast decided to recruit animals in the party, while I was fighting like a bloodthirsty barbarian. at the end of the frst place, we had a frog, fox, rabbit and squirrel in our party.


Full party and Radagast leaving me alone to talk with this undead fellow.
When we reached the first "Checkpoint", Radagast told me to wait in tat place and talk with the undead. Those guys are kinda great designed to be honest. Look at them, ethereal like, intimidating, floating spectres of evil, dead people who is cursed to be eternally bound to a commitment... wait.. Do I have to talk with "that"?
This is the "Friendly" guy. why he can look so good and I can´t?

This guy, Lets call him Dan, told me to no bother him and talk directly with the "Boss" so I run back to the new tower where Radagast entered and guess what? the magical door didnt let me go in. so this time, i was for myself in that blood-red swamp. "Meh, I'm inspired, so they cab barely hurt me" was my motto.

In this fight I was looking for potions in my bag pack... You can never know, right?
"So... you are the boss in here.. right?, seems like you run out of guards"

This is what I call "Cheating".. endless Waves of guards until  you kill the guy...
After I killed the boss, I dont readed too much the quest box, I just went to deliver and get my reward so i could move forward and suddenly everyone strated to run back and yell, in war mode like. I swear it, I dont know what I told him!

"Wait.. wait for the minstrel you dead-smelly-phantoms!"
After a Epic entrance in our enemies fortress, we rached another checkpoint with humans, seems like they were trying to get the loot before us but they utterly failed in their quet, so Radagast and I had to meet the last boss and kick him twice! Wohoo!
Against his servants! Die blood-red-water dudes! DIE! (8)
 And this is the part that I was waiting for.. The final batttle against Ivar, I was ready to kick his face several times but I was patiente.. it's one of my Virtues traits. So I let Radagast do the Epic chat first about how we were going to blown his mind and scatter his remains for all middle earth while his blood was going to be used as wine!
Muahahahaha!
 But...

Wait.. what? that's all?
Radagast owned the guy by himself while I was watching them both having a fight with spells and lightings and fireballs and useless stuff... What a waste of my talent!

Anyway, after this quests, you have to make several chat quest and you are done, you ended the second book of the game. I really liked this book, the part with the undead army was just great, hopefully the game have more things like this in the future adventures.

Well, I'm going back into busines, I just wanted to share this with you all, good luck! See you later for sure, with the Book 3, at least the beginning, IF is a epic stuff, if not, I'll be here also but with another thing to tell. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario