miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Things to post!

I was checking the site when I arrived home and I saw something quite not fair and bad... I write too much and almost no screens of the game or stuff. I guess that I'm extremely chatty and even more lazy to upload some images, yet, I decided to change that! *raise the fist on the air in heroic pose*

I just went out of the game and I got some screens with me, hope you enjoy them :)

Making some hunter happy... crafting bows at Celondim.
For those who thinks that we, Minstrels, dont know how to use Axes... yes, we know how, but we
are just to cool to use them on batlle. *srslynod*
*Die invisible log-thing-foe! diiiiieeeee!!!*
Varsalla Darksong, the demon hunt... wait... the Minstrel.

Reason number 1 I hate to visit the marshes at midgewater when its raining.
Usually this place looks a little bit more nice and epic when it's not raining.
Well, there you go friends, some pics about a crafty day in the life of Varsalla, in few more posts I will upload more screen, more based on a action situation, maybe the house that I have there (Yes! you can buy a house! mostly to decorate it and keep thins there when the vault it's full) and more landscapes.

I gotta go to sleep now, I'm sure that tomorrow I will have a bizarre day at work, lot of thing to do.

Night, and have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario