domingo, 27 de marzo de 2011

A bit of Rivendell

Well, I had no memories that the fourth book sends you to Rivendell. I'm happy about this for two huge reasons: I REALLY want to lvl up in the Trollshwas for a Bit, and, I have the Elven Trait that ports me to Rivendell. So I didnt hesitate when the told me to go there. it was like: "Varsalla, you have to go to Rivendell and speak with... Are you listen to me? Can you just put away that map for a bit?! This is important!" Kinda that fast it was.

When I arrived to Rivendell, not my first time there in my life-time of the game, but the first time with Varsalla, I was totally lost. I still dont know the cities perfectly, well, except Bree which is quite simple, but still. and Rivendell is kinda full of trees so it´s hard to see, between the elven structures and the trees, were are you going. I spoke with Aragorn (and I did not made a screen of that for this post) and I saw also Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, and with elrond, who gave me the next part of that chain. Sadly, that chain is just too high for me. For now.

One good thing that I like about the Trollshaws is that seems to be really linear and not complicated, and the wood and ore there are just awesome.Lots and lots of wood! I´m about to be the next tier of Forester! and all that with only like 4 quests in the same zone. Not lying here, if you need Lebethron wood: Go there.

I didnt went to deeply Trollshaws, because from Rivendell I grabbed the horse to Ost Guruth but jumped near the first encampment for the qests.My first quest there, my frist serious quest there (not the letter one) said that I have to kill boars. Lots of them too. Easy and fast, I completed it like 20 minutes (I´m seriously blaming the wood foresting there, I could had done it in less). After that i went to the last bridge again, searched for a box, went back to the encampment and then, THERE, I almost got killed.with a unusual fellowship quest.

Just to save a freaking dwarf!

That's all that I did, after that I went back to Rivendell and took some screens, worked on my 104 branches de Lebethron wood. So I didnt give it another try, I'm sure that he can exist by his own until tomorrow, and posible, tomorrow I'll be there.

Well, it's kinda late for me, but I will eave you all with these screens.

the Last homely house, house of Elrond (And inside are like 8k elves doing a lot of things, others doing nothing)

Same place, just after the Bridge of Rivendell.

Houses, trees, houses, trees, houses and look! a brigde! it's almost hidden behind a tree.

Looks good, right? 100% elven stuff.

The most incoherent screen ever of Rivendell... featuring the guard!

Forges of Rivendell, but the low lvl ones.
Well, tomorrow moring I will take the rest fot eh screens for the other heroes of the fellowship before I'll got to work, good night everyone! and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario