viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

The Trollshaws!

I can't denied it... I'm kinda anxious to go there, never lvled in that zone before with any toon and I have no idea what I'm going to find there. I was thinking in maybe try Evendim, but it must be full of people leveling in that zone, so I think that is better and safety to lvl up somehwere else, the far, the better.

Yet, I want to end some quests in North-downs first, I hate to leave a zone quite incomplete, and so far I have done what it seems to be the half of quests in that huge place. For example, I know that I need to kill some hillmen, and more Earth-kin guys, or even trolls. I left the south elven ruin almost untouched and some elf dude lost in the troll forest-swamp near of the ruins, The Dourhands there barely taste my power and songs and battle cries.

So many places to go, so few lvls to enjoy them all. I guess that Im gonna wait for a friend to adquire the Trollshaws and then start lvling there... or I can give him like 1 day, 3 hours and 20 minutes to do it and if not: I'll go by myself. We Minstrel fell no fear, no dread... We are awesome!

I already have the elven trait Return to Rivendell on me and this makes everything perfect, and I have been reading things (No spoilers for me, of course) about deeds and lore of the place and I just want to go there, maybe is just because I want something new or happiness of having a new quest pack or curiosity on many deads I'm going to suffer there, or the rewards of the quests, or the Npcs... And now that I'm thinking in all of this, I just remembered, for some reason, that I need to complete my Epic book quests... I stopped at the Evil Swamp at the north of the Lone lands, with Radagast the Brown and some Wights...

Well, gonna work on that first so I can give time to my friend dwarf to get the quest pack... let's see how easily corruptible I am, I know that Im not gonna work on my deeds, neither on my Epic book by tomorrow night. Ja! I can feel it! Trollshaws would be mineee!!

Gonna try to take nice screens from there, code word: "Try to". I think that another thing that I can do in the meantime is work on those panoramics that I want to take about the zones, its going to be a dedicated work since I want them to be nice, not just a normal screen of mine, with a good natural light... not raining or at night... unless it looks awesome, of course.

Would I see new things there? the statues of the 3 Trolls, perhaps? (I already spoiled that to myself, so meh...) new ruins? the Wraith-rings? Gah! I want to go there already! *Takes a deep breath* Gonna wait and gonna fix my quests firsts... it would be hateful to run back and forward for some quests, so no rush Varsalla! NO rush!

I'm gonna invent something else, dotn want to bore you all with this mind conflicted post, Good luck to you all! and I'm gonna post some screens that I never used before, screens from the south part of the North-downs territory.

The ruins of the elves, at North-downs south.

Ruins, closer and with elves asking for help! woot! silver and experience!

Not so sure if I posted this days ago... the woods in front of me: Troll's lairs

Besides the improvised orc's campment... This is how Varsalla looks like when she is poisoned.
Darn range orcs... hate you all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario