viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Its a bug!

Greetings again everyone, I'm taking a small break from Lotro (Like.. 1 or 2 hours top). As I said on Twitter I got a little bit sick at work and I decided to drive home earlier. Well, "earlier" is not the best word to say it, I spent like hour and a half in the traffic; there was a accident and a little bit far some repairs on the street.

Anyway, I arrived home, slept for like 30 mins, woke up and went directly to my computer to play Lotro a bit, I was anxious to reach lvl 18 with my minstrel and reach some new nice spells. Besides, as I said before I wanted also to improve my gear a bit, its still knda depressive. From Bree I walked to Adson´s camp yesterday before I went to sleep, so now I just need it to walk from Adson´s camp toBuckland to continue some quests of my Book and some noral quests.

Que quest books are those related in some way with the main story, kinda nice, and mostly Rp events with the enviroment and everything, but this one was like:Strider: Go near Buckland and talk with a friend of mine, a ranger, hurry hero! *Varsalla runs to the small camp* Hey, you, kill some Creibans! *Varsalla kills the Creibans* Thanks.. But, i dont know, go to Buckland *Varsalla go to Buckland and kills more Creiban while was defending some hobbit* Thanks! (With Hobbit voice) *Waks again to the ranger in the small camp not so far from Buckland* Hmm interesting.. go AGAIN to Bree and talk with Strider..., k? thk! bye!"

Good luck for me that this is one of the few book quests that I dont like too much, the rest are a lot better, much better. Anyway, after that I went to buckland to do some quests for the hobbits that lives there, the usual, kill wolves, bears, boars, recolect mushrooms... 20 of them...

See? a lot of mushrooms there...
And then run back to deliver all the stuff... just to get the quest for the Old Forest. Oh, the old forest, why those hobbits dont want to go there again? ah! yes, because of the bears, wolves, bats, crazy oak roots, walking trees, spiders and because its a freaking maze too. But it looks good, really good.

The worst screen ever about the Old Forest... or part of it.
Anyway, I ended few quests there, not too many, and I decided to go back to bree, I was already lvl 18! yay! in order to train some new cool spells and awesome things. In the road I was picking some ash branches from the floor and I got ninja´ed (Normal stuff, in every game theres always a ninja somewhere, stalking.. waiting you to engage the bear near the branches that you want so he can take the reward). After that, and a shrot chat with the ninja, I went directly to bree, trained some of my Crafting stuff.. forget about training my so wanted cool spells, and I got assaulted by this weird Bug.

Ok turbine, I got it.. I´m not gong to buy anything from you!
Weird, right? I tried like 4 times and all 4 times were the same, and tha was just when I opened my Store. I guess that the fate is telling me to save those Turbine points. And I really wanted my mount, and maybe one of those nice new mounts too.

Gonn atake a break from the Pc right now, good luck everyone, and have fun :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario