jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

My cell phone hates Twitter and Facebook.

There's something funny about technology sometimes and is that no matter how good are you in that, some problems are just "Weird" and hard to solve. For example, the one that I'm having with my Cell phone right now.

I can log everywhere in the internet with it, even Twitter and Facebook, but since a hour ag, the screen is telling me that I have a new message in both social networks and None of them have a update. So the Cell phone is doing this annoying crickett sound every five minutes and I can't find what' wrong with it.

I thought that there was a chance, a huge chance that the original trouble was somewhere between the floor and the device (I mean: Myself) so I decided to check in the computer for these updates and guess what? No new update. Weird... So I did a small reset to my cell phone and nothing, the same icons are in the screen saying that there's something "new" in both networks.

It is that normal? I hope not, and I hope that is just a funny situation of joking from my cell phone, i dont want to be all day listening the crickett sound once and again every five minutes... I could end mad, angry, crazy, berserker mode even.

As you can see, I'm bored, so I'm writing about anything... i have almost nothing to say about Lotro today (For now) since I decided to ignore my clock alarm at the morning and I woke up a little bit late. Still, I had chance to play a bit and I did few funny things that without screens they are like "meh", I'll make that post at night possibly.

Also, I deicded that I should go and try again the Trollshaws once more, has been 3 lvls ago since my last visit and some quests are already white-letter for me... And some quests in Evendim are asking me to visit the Trollshaws and Northdows as well, Orange-letter, so it could be good to make them fast, right?

Well, I gotta go to work now, so I'll be back a bit later with something more interesting... hopefully...

Cya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario