martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

The Surnames of the game

One feature that I love from this game is the Surname option that you can get at lvl 15. and guess what? yup, I got that feature yesterday too... you know, yesterday was a day full of surprises for me. Anyway, I went fast to the Minstrel quest  for the Medium trait and the mace and when I left the Prancing Pony behind with my rewards I saw that I had to wait like 30 minutes to use the map to my home town again.

And since I was on Bree, I decided to visit the Notary and registrer my Surname, which Im sure that someone else has it too. Darksong. Yes, Varsalla Darksong at your services, my friends. Im sure that you have several questions like: Why Darksong? a Elf with that surname? A healer with that surname? and perhaps many others.

And here I am, bored at work, writing this down to help you to solve those doubts. 1) Darksong goes better  with a Dps Minstrel rather than a Healer minstrel, and basically Im going to be a Dps minstrel all the freaking time while Im leveling and I need a surname that inspired horror on my enemies... even if they dont know it.

Yes, Im a elf with that surname, as you know, "Dark" not necessarily means "Evil" or "Bad" or "Lord of the hell". Dark, in fact means: as a Adjective 1) having very little or no light 2radiating, admitting, or reflecting little light / And many others that you can found on http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Dark just to say one web page.

And No, Im not a healer, Im a Dps from the heart and it would be forever, I guess that eventually I can heal sometimes, if all our Healers are dead or they are offline, but if they are online and theres no need of a extra healer, Im there to Dps the soul out of my enemies.

To be honest, I believe that not everyone is meant to be all the styles in the game. Yes, you can tank, heal or dps but inside of you, theres one that you are going to do a lot better than the others and thats your truly spirit, mines: Dps. Dps, pure Dps.

Those are the answer for the most frequent questions about my Surname and Im open to hear (Or read) more questions about this topic at any time, so feel free to text me in the comment box or via mail which you will find on my main page :)

Having Surnames in the game allow you to walk inside the places with more personality, even create a clan in what Dwarves means, and do some good Rp if you like the Roleplaying a lot (I do, sadly, I havent found any on Silverlode) So Im glad to have that feature on the game. Like the Parent option too, which allows you to be son/daugther of someone or father/mother of someone too as a title. more Tolkien style for the game.

Im happy for little things like that, some people says that eventually, only the small things are the worthy ones...

Have a nice day, gonna stop writing in here for today, Im talking too much about yesterday :) Im gonna  leave you with another screen, this time of Celondim :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario