sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

I embraced defeat and victory

Gonna tell you the story of how I healed a 3 man skirmish, please feel free to grab a drink, maybe some food and enjoy my tale near the heat and light of your screen.

Once upon a time, in the lands of North-downs where the city of Esteldin rises upon a ruin, a little Misntrell knowed as Varsalla Darksong of Lórien was checking her backpacks for a while. To her own surprise she had 300 branches of Yew and she saw the opportunity to work on her woodcrafting vocation, to make bows and staffs for those brave defenders of the Middle earth.

She travelled to Bree, where she went directly to the well-know crafting hall and started that hard and soffocating process of work all that wood into delicate and strong planks. she also used her time to elaborate better hides that she had recolected and wrap them together to sell in the infamous Auction hall of Bree, a place that she hated a lot and feared even more.

A missive from her guild arrived with a messenger, "the Order needs you at Gondamon! we are out of healers" she read on tat piece of paper. "No... no, I dont know how to heal... I barely use my heal spells on myself!" but seconds later she ended with her fears and headed to the near skirmish camp at South Bree. In that place she suffered a defeat in the very last battle were a HUGE and EVIL and HATEFUL dragon appear on the stage, and a smelly Dourhand was his rider.

At the end, in the second try, her group did a excellent work besides her healings were... just let´s say that they were "Meh".

And she ran away happilly ever after because she went again as dps.

That's the story of my life in Gondamon 3 players, in a Disney style.

The true was: I reached Gondamon after my guild recruit me  to do some skirmish and we were doing great until I messed up my controls and didnt healed enough our Dwarf friend, Mathi, our side boss for the instance. Geez, that was hellish, fights everywhere, I couldn´t run, and every 1 pull, the next had a Leutenient.

I didnt took a "Nice"screen, I was in th middle of a war, for Valar´s sake... yet, here is it.

In here I was like: This is it? easy enough. aftet that I died in the last battle.
 So, just to be sure of this: We minstrels can do easily, even easier than a Champion or a hunter, doing solo quests and normal quests quests or small fellowship quets. Like this: Had to kill 8 of these guys just for pelts, meat and who ever.
See? Signature, lvl 33 against a Minstrel, normal and easy to kill..

And in here, he is dead... weird...
Well, I guess that Turbine dont want me, to be a nice, healer with those pulls and leutenients, I dont know how it happens!

I'm falling asleep, good luck guys! see you tomororw!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario