jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Varsalla Darksong: Recruit of the Order of the Silver Flame!

Well yes, I got invited to the Order of the Silver Flame. When I wake up early today, I realize that was too early for my taste but, instead of going back to sleep, I decided to play a bit Lotro while I wait for my usually wake up time. And no, I'm not ashame for that, I know that a regular person would have go to sleep again, but I'm not a regular person so... I went directly to the game.

Besides, if I had went to sleep again, I'm pretty sure that I couldnt wake up for time. u.u

Well anyway, when I logged on into the game, I got a /Tell from Findalwyn (Well, she was actually playing with another character, she changed to Fin just to sent me the invitation and chat a bit). It is great to be inside a kinship that is actually active. With my old main I have one Kinships but I'm pretty sure that a empty, no windows, dark room is way more active than Thanduath (My own, vault guild).

It is too soon to give my opinions with more honesty about this guild, so far, I have been there for like.. a day, but only with 2 hours and a half or so. Yet, I meet nice people on there today. the first one of course was Findalwyn, she invited me and answeres me few questions at the morning. And now I meet the Hobbit Hunter Jaxlor, who helped me killing few brigands and gave me better equipment.

The Order seems to be solid, and I really like that; one of the first steps of having fun is with a solid place with friends, AKA: Kinship. Jaxlor told me that it was his duty to help in gear everyone new in the guild, and even if I dont like to recieve items for free, I couldnt say no. Yet, it was usual on me to say that I wanted to help too with my professions even if they are lower right now.

As in real life, the name of something or someone says too much about it. Few Kinships have unusual names that I dont like too much, reason why I didnt applied on them. specially those who has "Bunny" on them. >.< The Order of the Silver Flame sounds really good, right? and it's better when you have it under your name like this:

Varsalla Darksong of Lórien
Order of the Silver Flame.
Nice, right? I do really like it. looks epic. Now I need to get another title... Which I'm not going to say which one is... I dont wanna mess it up. And you all must be clearly bored of hearing it too.

In the other hand, what I need now is better gear... I'm going to post my gear even if I feel ashame of it. To be honest, I totally forgot about the gear until I was talking about the Cosmetic outfit with Jaxlor and I saw the depressive things that I'm using to fight against the forces of Sauron.

63% noob-quality gear. Hey!, at least I have 3 purples
tthat are good.
And well, last screen of the day, I'm between few of them, but not so sure... It would be great if you meet first the Hobbit Jaxlor and tomorrow I'll post a Warspeech pose and a ancient Altar in the middle of the fort at midgewater marshes.

Jaxlor, from the Order of the Silver Flame.

And now I'm gonna sleep, its kinda late and I want to eat something and then sleep... or maybe watcha movie to fall asleep. I'll see what happens. Have a great night and take care!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario