jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Fellowship maneuvers

This post is gonna be kinda.. fast... this is a topic that confuse me all the time.

The first time I was playing Lotro, I was with my hunter killing goblins and brigands in Bree-lands when a Captain asked me to make a group. The quest was not hard enough that obligues you to make a fellowship but the respawns were just going to nasty so we did a perfectly timed group. Me as Range dps, the captain as a nasty melee oponent and some dude with a banner running back and forward in each fight. I do not know how, but someone maded that the enemy fell stunned or somethign and something that I had never seen in the game appear.

The game "paused" and four buttons appear in the screen, one red, one blue, one green and one yellow. I was kinda "WTH" and I tried to read each one but suddenly, it ended. After that, i never saw that again with that fellowship. Time later, in a skirmish, those same icons appeared many times and I only clicked on the red one since it's says: Damage. With a full red option by all players, a Ent will appear stomping the gorund and making damage.

This is a part of the game that I have seen a little and I hardly understand it as well.

Been reading about this and I know that several players (Veterans) Knows how this works, also, I learned that the Fellowship or Raid leader ir the one who should be worry about with and that you have to use your common sense in this thing. So far, I also know that each combination "unlocks" the sequence for further use and some fancy animation.

Oh, yes, of course.. and it helps a lot, A LOT, in battle sometimes.

Since I'm going healer (Ugh!... It hurts like hell when I'm saying it!) I'm gonna press so far either Blue or Green, why? This si the basic explanation:


Red: Solid Damage, Nasty damage and Nasty things against enemies.

Yellow: Damage per second against the enemy

Blue: Reg of Power

Green: Reg of Morale.

I'm still reading this on Lotro-wiki but I'm sure that only practice will make me better at the topic, so far I read: Red is for damage, blah, blah, blah, blah blaaaAAAAaaaah, Green for Reg morale Blah, blah, blah Blaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!

So, I dont get a tiny thing of the matter. Yet, I found this... Feature, amazing. You were askign for strategy? Then get some strategy, not only to move your toon from side to side avoiding things and controlling your aggro. And using your Holy-crap buttons at the right time. This awesome feature is like a Holy-crap-awesome button for the entire party that allows you to handle the fight with more effiency.

You have combos, lots of combos, to made and I'm feeling lazy today... how unusual, right? so I'm gonna leave the link here to Lotro Wiki (Again) so you can check and learn them all. It's like playing with a Warden with more extra sequences to learn about.

The horror.

Have a good time! see you all later.

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Fellowship_Maneuvers

Here, let's say that I'm not THAT lazy...

See? I'm not THAT lazy,
This pic took me 0.0003 segs to find it... Ask Google :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario