martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Trestlebridge!

Ok, I'm so tired from the Lone-lands from now that I decided to go to the North-Downs, North of Bree-lands. Well, besides that, my crafting quest to learn how to use the special workbench and the Lebrethon wood is in esteldin, deep inside this place.

This town had a rough time against the orcs of the zone, and it's barely burned it down. And yes, your mission is to save the town from another inminent goblin or orc posible attack. North-downs is not a bad place to lvl up, the bad thing is that in the middle theres some sort of lake that is kinda hard to pass by, or imposible, all depends of your point of view.

This makes the ways longer than usual and a little bit painful, but esteldin is Esteldin and in there, several Vocation guilds are represented. I think that like in Thorin's hall. these guilds only  Npc rules, and allow you to enter in a special zone where you can buy the special recipes. Of your vocation (of course)

The landscape is half arid, half green, but the green zone is quite a huge place. It also have a undead zone and a huge orc fortress. bah! Nothing like a Minstrel can take care about.. Easy done.

Ack, right now it´s kinda late, so I wont be able to extend myself too much, so I'm leaving these screens for you friends, hope you like them!

South entrance tothe burned town!

So.. what did I miss in here?

More burned buidings... kinda sad, right?

The Trestespan (I think that it is her name)

This is one of the reason I never wanted a Human house... they seems to be so eplosive.

Well, I'm gonna sleep, see you all tomorrow early!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario